Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boobies

Featured Replies

Is that what they call cops in England?

It's been a while since we had a thread dedicated to boobs.  :)  lol

( . )V( . )

 

 

 

:P :D :rolleyes: :huh:

Oh, dear.

 

I refer to many

 

as,   

 

The Great Unweaned.

 

:) 

 

Love,

S

Nooo actually I think mines must be ok cos....

When I have been fitted out the assistant says.....good grief..mmm....I might be able to help you....so....

so they must be that good I'm a challenge.....

Those Moobs up there were hilarious. 

Those Moobs up there were hilarious. 

I am pretty sure he has bigger boobs than me. :(

I would quit smoking just to get access to this subforum.

I would quit smoking just to get access to this subforum.

Haha, me too!

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure where this goes...but, this is a safe place.

 

The Food & Diet place might be not so good.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.