December 23, 20232 yr Great Job Q.G.!! You're on the back half of your journey to the Lido Deck now and doing Great. Keep it up.
December 23, 20232 yr Thanks so much!! 😁 Gee, where does the time go? The months just are flying by!! It's so much easier now than when I first joined. Those early days in my quit were torture!! Thanks to all of you for your help, I really appreciate it so much!!
December 23, 20232 yr Ya look at you QG.. it’s all up hill now Don’t forget your Reward , it’s for all your hard work Congratulations on your Fabulous 7 months x
December 24, 20232 yr Congratulations, you are doing so great. Keep up the good work and don't forget to reward yourself today.
December 24, 20232 yr Thanks again everyone!!! I still can't believe it's been 7 months, the time is just flying by. I do notice that the urges are much less thankfully. Onward to 8 months!!👍😁
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.