Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thursday 31st July and Im off to Glasgow to soak up the Commenwealth feeling!

Featured Replies

NOPE today I'm off to compete against Bolt at the Commenwealth whose with me!

Jackie - with NOPE - I'm with you.

 

Competing with Bolt....I think not!

 

Everyone that I know that has been has come back bouncing, full of energy and pride in Scotland and the Scots. Have a cracking day - and be a part of the Hampden ROAR!

NOPE from me.

 

Have a great time Jackie!

Go girl! You quit smoking... you can do  ANYTHING!

 

I will be watching and NOPE´ing.

 

No smoking for me today. Not an option today.

 

BestNinjaRun09.gif

Not a hint what your are referring to, Jackie....but whatever it is, I won't be smoking while you do it

HOPE and lets go kick some bolt butt!

I'm all in for another day for NOPE!! 

NOPE!   :yahoo: 

It's going to be a smoke-free day for me.

NOPE!

I will not smoke today. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.