Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I´ve passed my driving test!!!! :-)

Featured Replies

Holy Molly! I´ve passed my driving test!!!! I passed the theory test on my first sitting, and have just passed the practice test on my first try. "Elation" is an understatement. This is f***ing unbelievably amazing! I don´t know anybody that has passed both tests at the first try... What a boost for my self-esteem!!!

 

And I´m at day 6 of what is going to be my last and final quit. If I haven´t smoked today, I don´t see what would "make me" think about smoking. Holy Molly.

 

Thank you for believing in me even at times when I didn´t believe in myself.

 

:give_heart2:

 

                                                      00009983.gifwroom wroom...

Yippee!!  I am so happy for you - you must be over the moon!!!

 

Congratulations on pasing first time :)

 

So, now you have to go out and get a car?!

 

Hugs!

Fantastic Work!

 

Brilliant. Congratulations!

 

You are now officially a non-smoking, driving Susana....

Fantastic news x 2. :)

 

Keep at it. One day at a time

Hoooray for Susana!!

That is totally awesome!

:D

I'm so glad you passed the tests and that you haven't smoked either!

You rock!

 

  • Author

So, now you have to go out and get a car?!

 

 

 

Yes you can buy a nice car,with all the money your gonna save.....

 

 

Oooops.... I bought a car last year when I first quit and I felt so empowered that I passed the theory exam.... I spent 3 years´ worth of non-smoking money.... oooops... and then relapsed...  thanks god I finally quit, or I might have had to give the car back.

 

it is just like this:

 

ford-fiesta-ecoboost-999-cc-14.jpg

Congrats  :)

That is wonderful news!   Congratulations on that and being 6 days smoke free!!

 

I am always impressed when someone passes their road test the first time.  I failed 3 times before I got it.  :wacko: I was terribly shy and the man who gave the test yelled at me the first time.  Made me cry and it is incredibly hard to drive when one is crying hysterically.  From that point on each time I was scheduled to take the test again the moment I saw that man walk toward my car I would burst into tears.  I think he finally gave it to me so he would not have to keep dealing with me anymore!

YAY!!!

 

Brilliant news on this and the other test, good work!!

 

Fabulous news on 6 days!!

 

I said today would be great when you struggled yesterday!!  :)

 

Really pleased for you. xx

Susanna, so proud of you!  Congrats on 6 days and passing your driving test!  Good work!

That is wonderful news!   Congratulations on that and being 6 days smoke free!!

 

I am always impressed when someone passes their road test the first time.  I failed 3 times before I got it.  :wacko: I was terribly shy and the man who gave the test yelled at me the first time.  Made me cry and it is incredibly hard to drive when one is crying hysterically.  From that point on each time I was scheduled to take the test again the moment I saw that man walk toward my car I would burst into tears.  I think he finally gave it to me so he would not have to keep dealing with me anymore!

I had 4 tests too before I passed at 50yrs old.....

I was such a nervous driver....plenty of tears here too,it took me just over two years of lessons.....geez....

a+susana   yea   congrats  pretty car     :air_kiss: :air_kiss: :pleasantry: :good3:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG she only went and did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

 

huge congratulations oh wow im so happy for you susana

 

LILY05-600x600.gif

Oh congrats Susana! I remember how important this was for you.

What is that highway called again? Autobon?

I have a bit of a lead foot myself.

Yay you ... Oh and that quit meter is looking mighty pretty ! a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

  • Author

What is that highway called again? Autobon?

 

Autobahn in Germany.

Autovía in Spain.

 

hee hee hee :P

  • Author

It's all Europe right? ;-)

 

Hahahahaha! I understand how puzzling it must be for Americans that in such a tiny space (Europe) you find so many different languages, cultures, religions, foods, ethnic types...

 

I live in a holiday resort, by the Mediterranean sea, and my neighbours are from Sweden, Norway, Denmark, The UK, Ireland, France, Italy, Ecuador, Mexico, Spain (some), Finland, Holland, Belgium, Germany... let me think... Poland, Russia, Romania... and that´s just the residents,  now in Summer, this is buzzing with tourists from all over the world. I saw a car with Oregon plates the other day.

 

Weird place to live.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.