Urges

Kdad

@KdadYou can do this!!!! You need to find something to keep yourself busy.

The crave will pass. Think about the money you are wasting buy them and throwing

them away. I went through that also and I remember how crazy I felt doing that.

You and only you can do this. Were here to help and support you. So believe in yourself!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kdad said:

Ahhhh. I want to buy pack so bad. This is the worst it has been, quitting that is. I am chewing regular gum and that is helping.

Kdad, one of the best pieces of advice I picked up on this forum early on was: "Take smoking off the table."  Simple enough and it has worked every time it has been tried.

Smoking is not an option for a non-smoker.  Eliminate the option and you can eliminate the internal bargaining.

The list of things you can do is infinite.  There is just the one thing you can't do, which is smoke a cigarette.

• Like 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up