Post a Song you Like

babs609

6 hours ago, Sazerac said:

I need some boogaloo this morning

When Moises Alou was still playing baseball, he and his wife announced the birth of their son.  I was hoping they would name the kid after retired first baseman Boog Powell.  The boy's name would have been Boog Alou.

Look...I never promised that there would be a "point" to anything I write here.

• Haha 4

Back when I was in high school, it was the cover of this song by The Clash that made me aware of the original.  More recently, it's that commercial for Coors Light that put this song back on my radar.

• Like 3

Oh...praccy sessions and qualifiers have started at Bathurst.....I can smell the burnt rubber at the Cutting from here...enjoy ya weekend @Cbdave....just think I might if had a parade and public holiday for me birfdee but you get the tourers every year for ya Anni...well played ..... Oh and Brockie was Victorian,just saying 😉....wot camp you fall into? Just Holden Together or Fixed or Repaired Daily?

Odd spot...as a Billy lid I thought Marlboro was a brand of racing car and I thought Benson and Hedges was a brand of cricket bats.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Oh...praccy sessions and qualifiers have started at Bathurst.....I can smell the burnt rubber at the Cutting from here...enjoy ya weekend @Cbdave....just think I might if had a parade and public holiday for me birfdee but you get the tourers every year for ya Anni...well played ..... Oh and Brockie was Victorian,just saying 😉....wot camp you fall into? Just Holden Together or Fixed or Repaired Daily?

Odd spot...as a Billy lid I thought Marlboro was a brand of racing car and I thought Benson and Hedges was a brand of cricket bats.

G’day Jo

Yep you guessed it ....a Ford follower.

Brooky was a champ cause he was a real champ, but I’m a Dick Johnson fan through and though. 

When he got done in from a rock of course I sent in $20 bucks.

Wasn’t that a good investment.

regards Chris

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cbdave said:

G’day Jo

Yep you guessed it ....a Ford follower.

Brooky was a champ cause he was a real champ, but I’m a Dick Johnson fan through and though. 

When he got done in from a rock of course I sent in $20 bucks.

Wasn’t that a good investment.

regards Chris

G’day 

• Thanks 1