Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Waiting

Featured Replies

Why do they set a time to be at office only to sit and wait when you arrive?

 

How can the people move so slow and seem to be doing nothing at all behind the window?

 

I think back to Army with the hurry up and wait attitude.

 

Could run twice as many people through and still be doing nothing.

 

Why? If they did more would they catch up an run out of people?

Today is chemo day?  Love to Mrs. Bakon!

They play with paperwork like a cat plays with a mouse.  Big hugs for Mrs. Bakon.

unfortunately it happens,,,,as for as the paperwork more government regulations mean more paperwork and less time for patient care which is frustrating to both sides,,,,I have to chart the same thing three times because of the regulatory agencies requirements meaning the people who have no clue about patient care justifying their positions behind a desk imo.......ok stepping off of soapbox now......hope mrs bakon does well and the wait isnt too unbearably long

 

 

 

edited for spelling that I just noticed my ocd made me change it...

At my doctors, I can get the earliest appointment - 8am.  I get there at 7.55am... the doctor is running behind.  Every time.  I am the first appointment, how can they be behind already?!  No wonder they are behind all day... I wonder what would happen if I did that at my job...

 

Sending prayers to you and Mrs Bakon

thinking of you both. Waiting around doesn't make you feel better about things. Hugs. xx

Hope all goes well Porky.

 

Love to Mrs B...

 

The science of waiting is as tough as the meaning of life...

Hugs to mrs Bakon......

In our docs,if WE are late,we won't be seen,yet they can keep me waiting for 1 hour.....

That's always how it goes. Pretty unfair!

 

Thinking of you and Mrs. B. Hugs.

I liked what you said on my post, made me smile, I don't know who to do likes so I am letting you know.  I hope all go well with Mrs Bakon

Getting there slow but sure hugs to Mrs bankon x

Sorry you had to wait - but good to hear it seems to be going ok ... Sending hugs and prayers to you and Mrs B

Bakon so glad to hear all is going well with Mrs Bakons treatments and th lump is shrinking.  Thats pretty great news!  

 

Sorry about the hurry up and wait, I know it well and it sucks.  

Best wishes and prayers for your wife. Sending positive vibes use guys way.

Nancy probably stole your likes. Wife is good today. Went to work and I found gym again. Takes two or three day to kick in but only one chemo left

So glad there is only one left!

Hope your better half is doing well, good news about the lump, thinking of you both xxx

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.