Daily counter, my journey

AK47

17 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

AK.......look at you go !!!!......heading towards One week ....Upwards and Onwards ...

Don't forget to check out getting a ticker....another great tool....it all helps !!!

After i fill my info  & press save 

Another page with different styles of ticker comes

What should i do next

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AK47 said:

After i fill my info  & press save 

Another page with different styles of ticker comes

What should i do next

Pick the one you want and copy it then paste it into your signature, click save and it should be set 😊 If you still have trouble pm me your quit info and I'll do it for you

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, jillar said:

Pick the one you want and copy it then paste it into your signature, click save and it should be set 😊 If you still have trouble pm me your quit info and I'll do it for you

Where"s my signature 

I searched but can"t find.... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AK47 said:

Where"s my signature 

I searched but can"t find.... 

Click the little arrow next to your profile pic at the top of the page then click on account settings. Signature will be on the left. Click on that and paste your ticker then click save. I'm using a kindle's I had to open the ticker I wanted in a new tab and copy the code from the address bar then paste it in my signature.

If you're using the mobile site, click on the three little bars at the top of the page, then account, settings

• Like 3

Your positive attitude is starting to show along with your undeniable resolve to rid yourself of the evil smoking habit . So, I applaud you and wish you all the success that you deserve. Great Job.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, AK47 said:

Thanx freinds 

U really made my day 

Day 5 finished 

Im fighting for my health 

For my life

For better me 

Better image in front of my patients 

Well, this ^^^ is a beautiful surprise to see after my 'away week' !

Congratulations A on your Five Days of Freedom !

Stay vigilant and your power and self-respect, self-confidence will increase tenfold !

I saw earlier in the thread that you were going to take sips of Red Bull when you had a crave.

Be aware that cleaning nicotine from your system can often change your tolerance to caffeine,  just something to be aware of.

Possible Changes In Caffeine Tolerance

• Like 3