Nancy is taking questions

Colleen

Cool boat name Nancy!

Ours is not a houseboat, just a pleasure craft. 26' with a cuddy cabin that we've never slept in. Just daytime naps. :)

She's named "Aquaholic".

Aren't I clever? Lol

I like it!!  Did you see the pictures of Ci-Chel?

you look a lot like a trusted and valued school mistress or teacher,  but what work have you undertaken in your life ?

I have worked with or for banks or credit unions my whole career. Currently, I am a trainer at a credit union...very much like being a teacher, just with adults...well chronologically they are adults...

• Like 2

I like it!! Did you see the pictures of Ci-Chel?

I did!! She looks like such a wonderful party boat!!

I'll post ya a pic of ours later. We don't party on it. The family wake-boards while I'm forced to put my book down and either drive or be spotter ;)

• Like 1

I did!! She looks like such a wonderful party boat!!

I'll post ya a pic of ours later. We don't party on it. The family wake-boards while I'm forced to put my book down and either drive or be spotter ;)

Did I miss the picture somewhere?

• Like 1

I have worked with or for banks or credit unions my whole career. Currently, I am a trainer at a credit union...very much like being a teacher, just with adults...well chronologically they are adults...

good luck with that nancy i was always told that you cannot teach old dogs new tricks lol

• Like 1

I didn't realize you live in TN, Nancy....so lucky.  We went to Gatlinburg in 2007 for our vacation.  So beautiful!  

Do you enjoy working in the bank/credit union?  I have actually been thinking about getting into it.  Just as a teller somewhere.  I have read that credit unions are better to work for than banks.  Do you agree?

• Like 1

why do you steal likes?

does the boat ever become rockin?

would a motorcycle tempt you off that boat?

what kind of car do you want and why?

can a pillow fight settle a dispute?

is Tennessee really blue grass or just everyone color blind?

if the dog comes back and the wife never cheats would country music end?

does UK speak same jiberish as southerners or is it a diferent dialect?

• Like 1

That's so cool!

Do you get on well?

Do you have other siblings as well?

Is the bond stronger with your twin and all the feeling each others pain and stuff?

Yes, we get along very well.  I have one other brother, lving,  He is also a dentist and is in practice with my sister.  We lost my brother Jim, to smoking 3 years ago...

No, I don't think the bond is stronger...and we don't feel each other's pain.  I think that is more common for identical twins.

why do you steal likes?  because I can and it is fun! :girl_dance:

does the boat ever become rockin?  well, sure, when there is a lot of traffic on the lake, like the Vol Navy...

would a motorcycle tempt you off that boat? don't think so, but I do enjoy my jet ski...

what kind of car do you want and why?  not really a car person, love my Honda CRV

can a pillow fight settle a dispute? Yes, because usually everyone ends up laughing :laugh3:

is Tennessee really blue grass or just everyone color blind?  Kentucky has the blue grass

if the dog comes back and the wife never cheats would country music end? No, because there would still be pick-up trucks, and drunks, and Mom and prison and rain, and trains

does UK speak same jiberish as southerners or is it a diferent dialect? different, yet strangely similar

So sorry,  Bakon, somehow missed these....

• Like 2