VA KA

bakon

shun-   gone for week. Be cool, be checking in on phone at times I am not riding or drinking.

Thanks for yesterday.  

Go PENS

check out plate on bike

• Like 6

wonder what counter will say tomorrow.....

enough beer this week to put a man in a skirt on back.

Myrtle Beach Bike Week. 12 of us going, three houses, some wives, some not, 600 miles each way and about 100 or so a day, Charolette for NASCAR hall of fame one day, about 400 miles that day. MRS going but riding down in car, chemo went ok but tired days will be coming up next couple. just hoping to dodge rain tomorrow morning.

• Like 9

Enjoy it hun, you deserve it and I wreckon it's just what the doctor ordered for your better half,

Have a deadly time and bring us back a stick of rock and send us a postcard ;) xxx

• Like 1

Only half way there, rained pretty much whole trip so far. Should be there by now but two bikes having trouble. Keep stopping. But still better than work!

• Like 3

glad you 2 are able to get away... still better then being home ....I hope she has a better day today.. i know about that tired stuff...

envious of you.. i miss my cycles.. :( BE SAFE!!!!!!!!

have a good time. would LOVE to see some of your photos from the NASCAR Hall of Fame!!!