Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Halloween

Featured Replies

1xktl9.jpg

 

 

I'm going to be shot by aliens......

 

how-will-you-die-this-halloween-1st-lett

Edited by notsmokinjo

Buried to my neck by the devil!! 

Well, sounds about right...?

Happy Halloween Quitty Peeps..

 

Am gonna be liquified by an ex....!!

 

Sheeeeeite...a wonder which one..!!

Ok so here's me I  the Halloween spirit...20181031_193841.thumb.jpg.94395421fb841334cfc4d37b79a96b1d.jpg

 

Who else has/is dressed up ??

Aawww thanks Doreen & Weegie.. most fun thing was my hair it bounced up and down when I moved.. hahah..

 

I can't be the only quitty peep to make an arse of themselves ... surely...??

1 hour ago, Wee fluffy me said:

Ok so here's me I  the Halloween spirit...20181031_193841.thumb.jpg.94395421fb841334cfc4d37b79a96b1d.jpg

 

Who else has/is dressed up ??

 

ADORABLE fluffy! :) 

Fluffy, you look smashing! I am sitting here with little cat ears on top of my head (very subtle...lol) waiting  for some trick or treaters to come by! 

 

image.thumb.png.24046444e4f82d0722b48a49b39b692e.png

Being forced to listen to Justin Bieber by a chupacabra? Could there be a worse way to die? Yes.....as a smoker!!!

I bought lots of sweets but didn't get one trick or treater this year!!

More for You then :) 

It's odd that some years there are lots of kids and other years ..... nothing! You just never can tell.

7 minutes ago, reciprocity said:

More for You then :) 

It's odd that some years there are lots of kids and other years ..... nothing! You just never can tell.

 

I'm glad I bought the good stuff now ??

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

I bought lots of sweets but didn't get one trick or treater this year!!

 

 

I got  a whole 1 ding dong of the Halloween bell  and opened the door to find 2 kids... that was it...  !! 

  • Author

I put fat boy in the front yard cos he can't jump fences and for some reason noone knocked on the door... oh I am the Halloween Grinch. The funny thing is Sarge is just a big slobbery teddy bear who thinks he is a lap dog and just wants to give everyone high fives... oh and cuddle and lick cats... he is very odd.

 

14E8E453-5EEC-47DE-9EA8-F8F7F63DC13A.thumb.jpeg.72da8bdb23c2485f189ca73206d99589.jpeg

4 hours ago, Wee fluffy me said:

whole 1 ding dong of the Halloween bell  and opened the door to find 2 kids... that was it...  !! 

Us too? we have a whole cauldron full of candy still... I live in a really small town tho so everyone just goes to church on Halloween. Nothing wrong with that but, come on!! It's Halloween?

We had 1 kid too...who had more sweets in a bucket than I've ever seen...she struggled to get mine in.....geez....here poor little teeth ...

4 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

I put fat boy in the front yard cos he can't jump fences and for some reason noone knocked on the door... oh I am the Halloween Grinch. The funny thing is Sarge is just a big slobbery teddy bear who thinks he is a lap dog and just wants to give everyone high fives... oh and cuddle and lick cats... he is very odd.

 

14E8E453-5EEC-47DE-9EA8-F8F7F63DC13A.thumb.jpeg.72da8bdb23c2485f189ca73206d99589.jpeg

 

Oh Wow....he is adorable...xxx

7 hours ago, Lilly said:

I bought lots of sweets but didn't get one trick or treater this year!!

My door knocker was Red Hot I had that many!!!!

I could've lit a cigarette of it ...

                                               ... If I smoked that is :4_joy:

4 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

I put fat boy in the front yard cos he can't jump fences and for some reason noone knocked on the door... oh I am the Halloween Grinch. The funny thing is Sarge is just a big slobbery teddy bear who thinks he is a lap dog and just wants to give everyone high fives... oh and cuddle and lick cats... he is very odd.

 

14E8E453-5EEC-47DE-9EA8-F8F7F63DC13A.thumb.jpeg.72da8bdb23c2485f189ca73206d99589.jpeg

Awwwww. . . . BEAUTFUL NSJ!!!!!! Bless

We had a steady stream of trick or treaters even though it was raining.

We had enough that I got rid of all the candy I didn't like plus another bag. But still have a bag of assorted candy bars, bummer...………. lol

My oh my... after doin so well am now eatin all the sweeties that were left over..!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.