what is you animal NOPE

notsmokinjo

But they all live in Queensland... not down here in lovely, safe Victoria... no bird eating monstrocities here...

Right that's it .... is after frickin midnight, I'm gunna be too scared to sleep incase I dream of the the things and now I'm all jumpy.... who started this stupid thread anyway.

• Haha 3

G'day Jo

The males have purple wings and fly. The females stay in the same tree and the males fly around to visit the girls. They fly at night and make a racket. I had my brothers ex believing they were oversized mozzies.....☠️He he

C

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cbdave said:

G'day Jo

The males have purple wings and fly. The females stay in the same tree and the males fly around to visit the girls. They fly at night and make a racket. I had my brothers ex believing they were oversized mozzies.....☠️He he

C

City chick??  OMG please don't tell me she was blonde as well.... that is so frickin funny.

21 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

OMG... I need that spider... it would go great with my curtains....?

Um just cos its purple fluffy don't go getting attached... I have a couple of cans of outdoor grade spider death spray with that things name on em. .... why not get Cbdaves stick insect, the boys have purple wings and fly around... they'd look kinda like anorexic fairies with purple wings.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Um just cos its purple fluffy don't go getting attached... I have a couple of cans of outdoor grade spider death spray with that things name on em. .... why not get Cbdaves stick insect, the boys have purple wings and fly around... they'd look kinda like anorexic fairies with purple wings.

Eerrrhhhh naw Jo.. it would freak me the fluff out if it got near ma face and ad have a fit of the screamin abdabs..!!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Um.. nope that's just an itty bitty mouse.... and the frickin huntsman probably took it outta the trap to take it home to eat... they are smart fruckers... know your watching them... deliverately sit between you and the death spray and when you finally mount the courage to make a dash for the spray you turn around and *poof* the buggers vanished..... I have phoned my father at 2am to come and kill a spider for me so I could go to bed... and the poor old coote got outta bed, and drove over in his flannel jammies and his blundstone boots to rescue me.... for a spider that wasn't that big... about the size of a inch and 1/2... he was not impressed.

Next time .... here's what you need to do to get rid of that pesky bugger once and for all!

rVt12br.gif

• Haha 2