Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

onthemark is 3 Years Smoke Free

Featured Replies

Congratulations @onthemark for being smoke free for three years.

 

Well done OTM for all the amazing work and effort you have put in to being smoke free for three years. Its so great to have you still around the boards for us newbies coming up behind you. So for your Lido Threepete make sure you do something super special to spoil yourself because you deserve it.

 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Awesome quit onthemark, congratulations on 3 years! 

Congratulations on 3 years smoke free, OTM!  I'm really happy for you!

Oh, gee I almost forgot that it was Bastille Day and therefore another quit smoking anniversary for me. Thanks to everyone joining this quittrain celebration. I hardly ever think of smoking nowadays. It turned out to be a lot easier to quit than I had always imagined once I got into the right frame of mind and had support, including online support that was so important. 

 

 

G'day OTM

WoW three years! Congrats doesn't really say it... 

You deserve this! Well deserved!

regards Chris

Thank cbdave, my old friends from qsmb and new friends here at quittrain. I just got back my ct scans to check on my lung cancer and nothing has changed from the last scan, so i am moving on to yearly scans now. I've got some small nodules in my lungs but they were there from when my cancer was detected and haven't grown or changed. Lookslike my yearly ct scan will coincide almost to the day with my quit smoking anniversary. What a coincidence.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.