onthemark is 3 Years Smoke Free

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @onthemark for being smoke free for three years.

Well done OTM for all the amazing work and effort you have put in to being smoke free for three years. Its so great to have you still around the boards for us newbies coming up behind you. So for your Lido Threepete make sure you do something super special to spoil yourself because you deserve it.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Oh, gee I almost forgot that it was Bastille Day and therefore another quit smoking anniversary for me. Thanks to everyone joining this quittrain celebration. I hardly ever think of smoking nowadays. It turned out to be a lot easier to quit than I had always imagined once I got into the right frame of mind and had support, including online support that was so important. 

• Like 5

Thank cbdave, my old friends from qsmb and new friends here at quittrain. I just got back my ct scans to check on my lung cancer and nothing has changed from the last scan, so i am moving on to yearly scans now. I've got some small nodules in my lungs but they were there from when my cancer was detected and haven't grown or changed. Lookslike my yearly ct scan will coincide almost to the day with my quit smoking anniversary. What a coincidence.

• Like 1