1st world problems thread

Still winning

I think I have ocd, but sadly (for my house), it only extends to washing. Even once worn, it gets washed.  I am behind schedule on bed changing but it keeps raining. I could dry it inside, but it's not as fresh, so I've been patiently waiting...and it's still raining.

What's your 1st world problem today?

Couldn't find any tan tights (pantyhose) this morning. Which, after searching for ages realised I actually knew this because I didn't have on Sunday and I've failed to buy any more.

Luckily there are alternatives!

• Like 1

I didn't clean the dinner dishes.. Have to get them done today after work.  I wanted to work outside yesterday since for the next 3 days we will have rain.  :( Action I ran out Milk as well These seem to be really small issues

• Like 2

I love this, let's all breath it out together lol.  I love the hot tub one. Yeah I sound like a complete grouch at the time but within minutes I think hey, not so bad.  My new 1st world problem is even thought it was forecast to rain, and looked really cloudy -it's didn't rain - so I actually could have done my bedding which double annoyed me lol.

• Like 3

I would love to just call out sick and take an unplanned day off from work.  I just can't find it in me. This is a huge problem because I cherish my free time and want more of it.

Sarge's muddy climbing ropes keep tipping the washing machines "Load Unbalanced" alarm on the spin cycle this morning.

FWP

Easy Peasy.

I didn't realize climbing ropes got washed in the washing machine..

I didn't realize climbing ropes got washed in the washing machine..

Well ... Sarge could throw 'em in the pond and thrash around a bit - he hears talk while in Strange Places that it's done that way in undeveloped countries ... but The Maytag is easier. [1]

Easy Peasy

FOOTNOTE:

[1] Modulo the aforementioned occasional unbalanced spin-cycle shutoff and alarm, of course.