Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leanna

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Leanna

  1. How exciting! I like polls as well.
  2. Leanna replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Wedding planning! Have you ever had surgery?
  3. Not sure if I shared this one yet, but this is my brother and I. He is now 19 and much taller! This is kind of embarrassing. Sorry it's sideways.
  4. Love it!
  5. Haha, yeah, I plan to! There's nothing more annoying than lazy, filthy people. I don't know if I have OCD or not, but I get extremely anxious when my apartment is a mess. We had a cockroach in here the other day... I just about lost my shit. If we get a cockroach infestation because of them, I WILL be murdering a few people. One of them was complaining about the shoes in the hallway today. Instead of complaining about the shoes, maybe you should pick up your 10 pairs and put them on the fcuking shoe rack in front of you.
  6. My hand is already extended! Amy, we'll be here for you every step of the way. Go you!
  7. I agree, but I am really annoyed with Steve too. He took today off to spend the day with me and he hasn't spent more than 10 minutes with me. When I start cleaning because the apartment is a disaster and because I'm bored, he tells me to "stop rampaging" and "relax." I get no help around here and when I complain, he says he didn't know or I didn't ask him. Why the fcuk do I have to ask for you to do dishes occasionally or pick up your beer bottles? Sorry, just venting. Haven't had much sleep because of my nerves and the sleep study last night and I've been having back spasms for about 4 days now. I'm leaving for 5 days tomorrow, so they can all live in their filth. I don't even care anymore.
  8. I feel like the fcuking maid around here. No one knows how to do dishes, pick up after themselves, or sweep the floors. I feel like I'm living with a bunch of kids. Instead of helping me, Steve keeps telling me to "relax". Sorry dear, but the apartment isn't going to clean itself.
  9. Freedom is a wonderful thing. :)
  10. Tears here as well. Damn, I don't have any words.
  11. Thanks Nancy. :) I love doodling, so this was fun.
  12. Hope to hear from you soon Susana. You know we're here for you. Hugs.
  13. Definitely no smoking for me today. NOPE!
  14. Lol, oh my!
  15. Leanna replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Thank you Doreen! :) xx
  16. He's a great guy and very good to me. The only problem with us is that I'm social and he's not. He kind of reminds me of Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory. But if you're a friend of his, he treats you well and feels comfortable around you. Just takes him a while to adjust to people. Yeah, my ex was ex-military and was on a lot of medication. Strange guy.
  17. I'm in favour of internet love! Of course there are the creeps out there, but that happens at bars/pubs as well. I truly believe that relationships that started online can last. It's so much easier to meet someone online. My last boyfriend before Steve, I met in college. Spent three years on and off with him. He would always introduce me as his "friend" when we went out, yet we were living together and were sharing a bed. He was heaps crazy though. Lots of mental issues. Still... goes to show you that meeting someone in person doesn't necessarily mean they are any less creepier than some of the dudes online, lol.
  18. Don't tell me my fcuking apartment is messy when your room looks like a natural disaster hit it. Fcuk, I hate people. I'm sleep deprived, so I'm REALLY pissy today.
  19. I am terrified about tonight. I was an idiot and looked at videos. I stumbled across a story where a 25-year-old male actually died at a sleep study! So now I'm freaking out.
  20. I actually met him online. My cousin forced me to create a profile on a dating website because she thought I needed to meet someone after spending three years in a previous relationship and getting badly hurt. I was completely opposed to the idea, but I kept getting emails from this Steve guy. I looked at his profile and thought, "No, he's skinny, he's a nerd. He won't like me," but after a few months of emailing back and forth, we decided to meet up for coffee. Coffee turned into dinner and drinks.
  21. Welcome to QT! Congrats on your quit -- almost a year?! Fantastic! I loved your intro and am looking forward to seeing more from you. :)
  22. Probably one of my favourite shows as a kid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v53mhRXXT2g

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.