Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devil Doll

Social Media
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devil Doll

  1. I definitely will! We are making the fins today! :D I saw! I commented, lmao! Sharksavers.org SharkAngels.org http://youtu.be/Ib2ubOWRmFw (My husband actually has that scene tattooed on him, yes we are strange people). That looks like the cheshire cat gone terribly wrong.
  2. I have a party for shark week kickoff, anyone else? :D I am so glad that they have steered towards conservation and I hope that they kick it up more this year. We will be making cupcakes on Saturday for the festivities!
  3. I have to catch up. I have it on the DVR it has been a hellishly busy week for me and every time I start a show I end up passing out before the theme song.
  4. (((((Nancy))))) Congratulations!
  5. Happy Birthday Vic!
  6. So sorry that I am late for this party! Congratulations Doreen!!!
  7. MQ! Congratulations 10 months is freakin' awesome!
  8. 2 weeks is awesome!!!! Congratulations Sandy
  9. (((((Beacon))))) Congratulations!!!
  10. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  11. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  12. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  13. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  14. Devil Doll replied to REZ's topic in Socializing
    Iced Coffee Ice cream or cake!
  15. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  16. Mine too. It is where my Norman Reedus obsession began.
  17. There was an octopus Ross... :D
  18. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Look at Gemma woo woo! and the burrito makes me want to drive to Taco bell.... nom
  19. Bad kids in restaurants... I actually say something... then again I am a b***h. My kids know how to behave in public and in a restaurant and they know better than to act an ass. When they were noobs if they started crying I would first take them out to calm them and if I couldn't I would ask for my bill and to go boxes. I don't think that it is right for my kids to ruin other people's meals... Just me. I have commented on how bad the smoker smell is and I actually wish that someone would have said something to me. Although I do it politely.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.