Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devil Doll

Social Media
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devil Doll

  1. 124 guests! Come on guys join us!!
  2. So glad that you are back and that things are better. Fingers and toes are crossed for your FIL.
  3. ((((((Nancy)))))
  4. Mental illness steals from all levels of humanity. It is such an insidious disease. Rest in Peace Robin.
  5. Devil Doll replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    All of my friends live in New York. I live in Georgia and I don't know many people. I wish that there were other people that I could ask but there aren't. I am even more pissed because this is family and I have basically held back from moving to other places to be here and help them out. We could be living in Italy, Hawaii, or Japan but I have had my husband pass those opportunities up because I didn't want to leave this person here alone.
  6. Devil Doll replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    I can't tell you how happy that it makes me that I am the type of person that drops everything to help other people. All of the time. That being said I loathe asking for help, loathe it. I basically never do it and now I am realizing why.... because even though everyone can and does depend on me when I f ucking ask for help all I hear is crickets. I have to have an endoscopy (don't wanna talk about it) I scheduled it WEEKS ago it is/was SUPPOSED to be this Thursday and the person (who I always drop every f ucking thing and run to help) just backed out on me. So basically I have no sitter and no driver and I have to cancel the procedure and possibly wait another damned month before it can be done.
  7. Congratulations! A New Years wedding sounds amazing! :D :D :D
  8. 9 months is amazing! Congratulations!!!
  9. Susana you. are. awesome! That is all ;)
  10. Here, smoke free and face palming from reading this thread... Lmao
  11. Someone got into the shark week cupcakes already...
  12. HellllloooooOoooOoo Sue! ;) ;)
  13. Your daughter rocks! Definitely read them before season 5! We still have 2 months!!
  14. That's why you can see it, because it is your file ;) Upload it to a hosting site and use the IMG code.
  15. Are you using a host site (photobucket, imgur, etc)?
  16. Great episode. I really like Nora.
  17. 2 months is fantastic, congratulations Gabby!
  18. Is it bad that I understood all of the acronyms?
  19. ***going to look*** Yep Sue, you are correct. ;)
  20. Congratulations Vic!
  21. Congratulations Tom!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.