Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devil Doll

Social Media
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devil Doll

  1. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Sue -1 Moi -2
  2. That is what I actually did while I was reading the last few posts in this thread. Glad you like them... I am here to amuse :D
  3. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    no Batman... Gotham needs you, this thread doesn't ;) . 0
  4. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0 Pm me the picture or send it to me on fb and I will resize it for you. I just tried posting a photo tutorial and it wouldn't let me.
  5. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 when you go to change it is it telling you that the file is too big?
  6. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5 I am sure that isn't true Marti
  7. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  8. Use a hosting site like photobucket or tinypic. Upload the picture there, copy the IMG code, and paste it here. ;) P.S. I loooove a good party!
  9. Me tooooooo! I have a bunch of shoes too but I am betting the shoes in those boxes are normal looking... mine aren't lol ;)
  10. Ha ha welcome to my world of obscure causes.... Soooo you've never seen this commercial? :D
  11. Well hello there Ladybug! You know that you are missed! :wub: :wub: I agree with everyone above that pointing people in the direction of genuine support is never a bad thing.
  12. Those squirrels are really cute! All I ever see are the grey ones...
  13. Sharknado was more realistic than the garbage that they put on Sunday night. :( I am going to vent here for a minute being that it is the shark week thread. In shark weeks past they focuses on different species, sometimes attacks, Air Jaws and other random truth related specials. Last year they had a lot of attack shows with some conservation sprinkled in. I thought that this year they would amp up the awareness on conserving sharks considering many species are on the brink of extinction because of the shark fin trade. I do not expect videos of how brutal a death these animals suffer but I did think that instead of sensationalizing shark attacks (that rarely occur) they would raise awareness about efforts being made to save these animals from being wiped from the planet. As you can tell I am a little disappointed with the Discovery channel this year. :(
  14. Tiff I experienced the same thing I found myself going from zero to b**ch and jumping down people's throats really quickly. What I did to alleviate the situation is just walk away for a few minutes and regroup. If it is at home (and I have the small kids here so I did this a lot... a lot...) before you react go into another room, put a pillow over your face and scream it out to the pillow. I explained to my oldest (8) that I was quitting a highly addictive drug and that I may not be so nice for awhile. As much as we say this over and over it does pass and get better, I still have a short temper but I find myself not being at risk of being tried for a class A felony most days unlike a few months ago where I was ready to tear people's faces off. I know certain times this isn't an option but if you can come here... go to the vent thread... type your anger out... that helps too.
  15. Welcome to QT Renee! We are glad to have you here. Congratulations on your quit so far. I don't care what method people use to quit as long as they quit. Great job!
  16. 10 months is amazing! Congrats Robert!
  17. YAYYYY Marti! Congratulations 5 months is so awesome!
  18. Devil Doll replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    http://youtu.be/sZrgxHvNNUc
  19. Devil Doll replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    I rescheduled for the end of the month when I know that Mr. DD is not training and can take me.
  20. I was wondering the same thing! Introduce yourself Pendragon ;) we don't bite! (much... unless you want us to...)
  21. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    This is great news!! Way to kick its ass Mrs. Bakon!
  22. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8 Sue is purty ;)
  23. Congratulations my friend!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.