Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devil Doll

Social Media
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devil Doll

  1. You should! Because. This. Happened.
  2. Sharknado 2 Is a must watch for fans of horrible. horrible movies! This crapfest was awesome as soon as it started. The homages were plentiful as were the cameo's. From geek royalty Anne and Wil Wheaton to Judd Hirsch to Biz Markie. The cameos.... ahhh so punny... <-Don't pardon that, I meant to do it. I don't know how people kept straight faces while shooting this especially Al Roker (who had me rolling on the floor). The weather channel reports and graphics... "we are expecting 2 inches of sharks an hour" while pointing to this: made me lose it. The final battle took any and all sense of reality and gave it the middle finger repeatedly... This movie was so bad it was awesome! I joined in the live tweet and had a great time.
  3. That is so awesome! It is a lot to take on for a knit project though. That blanket alone is an easy 6 months worth of work, you knit each square individually and then sew them all together :huh: . I may go to the fabric store and look into material to actually sew up some sheets and cases to match and box it all up as a Christmas gift for him.
  4. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    NOOO Chicks unite! 18
  5. Isn't it amazing how quickly some of the benefits take effect? You have a wonderful attitude and are doing great! This is your sticky quit!
  6. Hell week done and dusted! Great job SanDar, you've got this!
  7. Ron! You are awesome, congratulations!
  8. I hate those dreams with a passion. I've woken up in a panic many times :(
  9. I will post my synopsis of this wonderful movie tomorrow. I will say that the weather graphic literally had me laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe. Best. Cheesefest movie. Evar!!!!!!
  10. :D :D :D Next project!
  11. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  12. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  13. 1 month is amazing! Congrats Slovenka!!!
  14. The quality of people make a forum enjoyable to participate in and be successful. There are nothing but top shelf members here. ;)
  15. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  16. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  17. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  18. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  19. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.