Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devil Doll

Social Media
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devil Doll

  1. I am a severe introvert with social anxiety. I don't like crowds, or people, being in public, or people. I joined a gym (even though I don't like people) because working out at home wasn't cutting it for me anymore. I had so many spring 5k's to train for and now a bunch of fall ones and a marathon coming up too. The gym really isn't that bad and now I am breezing through the 5k's. You should look into it.
  2. It's Murphy's law the first three days :( I know that you've got it this time. This is your sticky! :)
  3. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  4. Wow, that sounds like a great opportunity HAT and you are very lucky to have the chance to get a waiver on the misdemeanor because the Army is scaling down and pushing people out big time. Let us know your progress and stick to the board this time around.
  5. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  6. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  7. How are you doing this morning Trish?
  8. 10 months is awesome!!!!! Congratuations!
  9. How are you doing today Vic?
  10. not smoking today
  11. Are either of you (Jackie & Sue) knitters or crocheters? If so, are you on Ravelry? There are loads of minecraft patterns on there to be knitted/crocheted and a lot of them are free. Damien has me making a creeper and a sheep. LMFAO Mine is not crafty either! (Unless it is in a mine on the screen). My nieces make me necklaces and such on the loom but insist that they can't learn to knit! It is basically the same thing! LOL If you are on Ravelry, let me know and I'll pm you my name there. :)
  12. Devil Doll replied to REZ's topic in Socializing
    Depends on my mood but usually wine Summer or Winter
  13. Devil Doll replied to REZ's topic in Socializing
    Burger.... Baseball of Football
  14. Devil Doll replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  15. 5 I shouldn't have complained about 6...
  16. Yes it is not illegal to sell shark in Georgia... yet... we are working on that. ;) I don't want to hijack your thread but yes people eat shark which wouldn't be that bad if they weren't endangered. A majority of them are slaughtered for only their fins (to make soup).
  17. Update: Sharknado (part 1) is on netflix. If you are fan of gloriously bad movies it is highly recommended. It actually has a good review on Rotten Tomatoes.
  18. I loved Publix... now if they would stop selling shark meat (endangered) I can shop at them again.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.