Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holski

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Holski

  1. I have never done because I've been too paranoid about the internet but... My real name is Holly. SHHHHHH! I'm such a boob! Hahahaha!
  2. Scott, that is fabulous! Really!! :D
  3. THIS IS GREAT! Way to go, Ladybug!
  4. Wow!! 3 months is HUGE!! :D Congrats!
  5. I'd be late to my own funeral but DON'T SMOKE! How was that?
  6. Awww Donna, no. For alot of people, they are whistling dixie by now. I sometimes whistle dixie but just not as much as I'd hoped by now. I am not nearly as crazy grouchy as I was in the first months. :D Don't despair! Remember, we all have different quits. :)
  7. Oh boy, I know just where you are coming from, Beacon. It is a bit disconcerting to me sometimes. I don't want to be a grouchier person! :( I'm sorry I don't have any good advice for you except that I'm going to keep not smoking, taking deep breaths and figure my body/mind is still adjusting. :)
  8. Woohoo Christa C!!
  9. The 3's actually were hard for me too. Of course, I've been know to be completely nutzo depending on the hour. Ask my family! Anyway, hang in there through the batsh*t phases because as you well know, they do end. :)
  10. My 2 cents are.... You quit and you are awesome! Seriously. If my husband would quit w/ one, I'd totally take it!
  11. Holski replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    LOL! Jaja! Just had to check it out and it is nice. :D
  12. OK, Missy, I am so motivated by you! Thanks so much! You are fab! :D
  13. Man, Dor, I had no idea! You are a trooper!! (((Jenny))) Sooo glad to see your smiling face!! :D
  14. HELLO JOE!! :D
  15. Yay Betsy!! :D
  16. Yay Paul!! :D
  17. Yay Armed! Good to see you! :D
  18. Yay Petra!! :D
  19. Hi HM!! Vroom vroom! ;)
  20. Happy 7 months, Jengel! YAY!! :D
  21. I'm not smoking today. N.O.P.E.! :)
  22. Hi, I know for me, the anticipation of quitting way way scarier than once I quit. Once I quit, it was a big relief! Doesn't mean it is always easy, just not scary! :D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.