Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holski

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Holski

  1. I hope your friend is OK. :( Addiction is a horrible thing, any way you look at it. I feel very fortunate to be here and have quit. Not everyone gets it, as we well know. I hope your friend will try now. I'm sending good thoughts her way.
  2. I just wanted to chime in here and say Welcome! You can totally do it. :)
  3. I'm not smoking today. N.O.P.E.!
  4. Wow Nancy!! 9 months is so cool!! 8)
  5. Alright DJ!! 5 months is fabulous!! Give your hubs a pat on the back too! :D
  6. Wonderful, Doreen!! Congratulations on 8 months!! :D
  7. Hey, it is after midnight on the East Coast of the U.S. so...can I just say how happy I am for your 6 months!? You have been through some huge stuff and have come out on top. What a ride! Thanks for all of your support and humor and this awesome site! (((MQ)))
  8. Tomorrow will be new and different! :) You are doing great!!
  9. Be prepared to get beat up though if they can catch u. ;)
  10. Run to a smoking section somewhere, knock as many smokes from peoples' hands and mouths as possible. Run away as fast as you can! :D
  11. Super Giant HOORAY!!! That is so wonderful Doreen! :D Waaarm fuzzies!
  12. Colleen, all I can say really is that your son is lucky to have you as his mom. :)
  13. Ohhh, Dink?! How about Dell,Dale? Doom? How cool would that be?! My middle name is Doom!! Mwwaaahaaaa! ;)
  14. Haha, not Polish, just love to ski. Where I live we have "The greatest snow on earth". :)
  15. I'm not smoking today. N.O.P.E.! :D
  16. I love your name, Lynn! I think it is pretty!! :)
  17. Shark egg anyone? Mmmmmm ;)
  18. Holski replied to TAC's topic in Socializing
    grating
  19. Holski replied to Evelyn's topic in Celebrations!
    So glad, Evelyn! One foot in front of the other! :)
  20. I'm not smoking today! N.O.P.E.! :)
  21. Oh, silly Bakon. :)
  22. Holski replied to soul's topic in Introductions & About Us
    HOO Freakin' RAY!! :D
  23. ROFLMAO! simba, you crack me up! I love that song! Julie! On no you didn't!! You wouldn't be the first to think I was a guy. Must be my masculine way of writing. LOL! Melanie! Cool! :) El Bandito, you be good! XOXO everyone!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.