Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holski

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Holski

  1. Welcome back Evelyn! :)
  2. Thanks!! :D Sweet relief not having to worry about figuring out when to quit!
  3. Holski posted a blog entry in Holski's Blog
    Had too much to do today to think about smoking much. Tomorrow night is a girls night out and we are going to see Peter Murphy. Wooo hoooo! This will be super fun! I have 2 girlfriends that still smoke but the other bunch quit years ago. Shouldn't be too bad there I don't think. Just gotta stay off of the smoking patio. K, I don't have to stay off of the patio, I just don't think I'll go out there because it is a big smoke fest. No reason, ya know? Anyway, I will keep my quit and I will continue on this journey. :)
  4. Hi Jeannie, so glad you are here! I am 42 also and my one and only baby boy is 6. You can and are doing this and that is so cool! :D
  5. REZ!!! Congratulations! 8 months is totally cool! B)
  6. Holski posted a blog entry in Holski's Blog
    Goodnight Monday. To smokes I say..In your face!! Today was good. I had some craves but with the help of my friend taffy..and the board..and dinner....anyway, I made it through. The elevator ride to my car was probably the the biggest trigger today. LOL Pavlov! Hugs to you all! P.S. I'm planning on getting up early to hit the treadmill. LOL! Let's see how that goes!
  7. LOL Sarge!! You are a handsome bloke! Just have a really hairy face! :)
  8. Holski commented on Gabby's blog entry in Gabby's Blog
    I understand where you are coming from! You quit smoking and that is HUGE! Be kind to yourself. :D
  9. I love me some Chaaaani!! :D
  10. Woweeeee! Right On, Paul! :D
  11. Ahhh.. I made it another day. I woke up this morning and wanted a smoke. I didn't do it. I worked in the yard. I love that! I thought alot about smoking..especially when my hubs was smoking. I could smell it. I didn't smoke then either. I sat in the shade watching my sweet boy play in the pool. I didn't bite him. Hahaha.. I'm a shark...get it? Anyway a breeze was blowing and it was simply lovely. Thought about smoking. Took deep breaths and didn't smoke. I ate a big giant dinner..no smoking. I'm in bed and sooooo grateful I didn't smoke today. I feels sooo good! What a relief. :)
  12. Holski posted a blog entry in Holski's Blog
    Good morning Monday. I would really like to sit here on my couch and drink coffee and not go to work. It is usually easier to not smoke during the day when I am at work, however. There's a plus. Deeep breaths. OK, let's go.
  13. Holski posted a blog entry in Holski's Blog
    So this is where I can keep a log of my journey. I really really really have to make this my sticky quit. It is. I'm gonna keep saying it. This is my sticky quit. THIS IS MY STICKY QUIT!!!!! THIS IS MY STICKY QUIT!!!
  14. Good grief, anything but Bakon! ;) Thanks Action. :)
  15. I'm not smoking today. N.O.P.E.!
  16. That's the way!! Keep climbing, you are doing great!! Here are a couple of giant helium filled balloons. Hopefully that will lighten the load a bit. :)
  17. Holski replied to Sarah's topic in Celebrations!
    Congratulations!!! :D
  18. I'm not smoking today. N.O.P.E.
  19. Yay Trish! :D Remember H.A.L.T. Hungry? Angry? Lonely (Bored)? Tired? If you are feeling freaky, could be one or all of them.
  20. Fan-tab-u-lous!!! :D 11 months is amazing!
  21. Hooray for Rob, Satan's helper!! ;)
  22. 5 years is amazing! Thanks for paying it forward!! :D
  23. I'm not smoking today. N.O.P.E.!
  24. You know what, Rob? This is very helpful to me. Thank you so much for posting this! I want you to be all rainbows and butterflies all of the time but if you aren't, thanks for sharing. You know what, I'm going to take an outside break right now. Thank you. :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.