Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. jillar replied to MLMR's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Super proud of you my life for keeping that awesome quit around all those smokers, maybe you'll inspire someone else to quit too
  2. Or breading season lol
  3. Have a great time Doreen, we'll miss you
  4. Happy 6 years free bakon! Thanks for all the great posts you share
  5. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    That's totally just as good lol!
  6. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    Apparently the rudeness of the neighbor (see curse it thread) really pissed hubby off. Saturday night after a few beers, hubby comes in with his baseball bat and tells me he's paying back the neighbor tonight and could I wake him up at 3:00am. I'm sure others can do it too but when I'm going to bed if I keep repeating " I will get up at x time" I'm able to. So 3:00am rolls around, I wake up and wake up hubby. He grabs the bat, turns off the security light (kudos to him for remembering that) and goes outside to the trashcans and proceeds to bang as hard as he can on them. Even throws a couple yells out for good measure. He then slams the gate closed, comes in, turns the security light back on, and goes back to bed. This morning our neighbor on the other side comes up to him and asks if he heard all the ruckus last night. I should mention she's a sheriff and has security cameras with speakers. So although she couldn't see him, she could hear him. Of course Paul said no we didn't hear a thing lol
  7. Hubbys been busy busy so the weekends he looks forward to sleeping in a couple extra hours. Our fvcking neighbor, the one who's bunny we now own btw, decides to do who knows what at 6:30am! Don't know what he was doing but it sounded like an outdoor bowling alley. He was done by 8:00am, the polite time to start that kind of job but by then we were both wide awake. Which leads me to confessions........
  8. Lmao, dedicating this to my brothers wife lol!
  9. I have to agree with bakon, saying I Do! And the sad part is I only said it once lol
  10. That looks delish @reciprocity. The only problem I saw was the skin (my favorite part of a bird) needed more Browning
  11. No I didn't change it, it says graffiti lol!
  12. I would have guessed you someone like George Michael instead of Boy George @Wee fluffy me lol
  13. Wait, you mean there's no graffiti on the bathroom walls in the UK?!
  14. jillar replied to MLMR's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Hi my life I'm so glad to see that you want this quit bad enough to post SOS again. I posted a couple of my own and then just like now for you, these awesome members came to the rescue I'm hoping your tomorrow is just a little better for you, you really are doing great. Just keep believing in yourself xoxo
  15. @Rozuki, Fun Fact about Kurt Russell: he opened a wine saloon in a little town called Los Alamos, about ten minutes away from me. Emilio Estavez and his wife have one there too. From what I hear, Kurt was kinda a jerk when a friend of mine asked to take a pic with him. Emilio on the other hand was super nice.
  16. @notsmokinjo, will you be doing another food porn edition soon?
  17. Oh @Linda Thomas, whispers made that for me earlier so I copied it and pasted into my signature. Just like you posted your ticker in.
  18. What backgrounds do you mean?
  19. That's cool @Whispers
  20. Oh yea, yea I have to agree that again if I was gay and hot I would totally do her. And Ashton lol
  21. @catlover it worked, the trick, I think, is that you have to click on the name when you see the names start coming up. That tags me vs just putting @jillar (I didn't click on the name on the second @ and as you see it's not highlighted so I won't see that I've been tagged)
  22. Awww, good call Linda I bet that is what she's talking about. I learned by accident when I saw Barry do it. So Doreen if you're wondering how to 'tag' someone just put @ and the user name, no space. Once you type a couple of letters the user names will start coming up and just click on the one you want tagged It's been there since I joined, and I thought I was the one not paying attention lol ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.