Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. @reciprocity, nothing to get up early over. I've just recently discovered the beauty of creating timers for shows I MIGHT want to watch so I won't have to go through all the channels again to find them 😂 Pandemic fun baby!!! 😂😂😂
  2. You got this one @idontsmoke and every one after Michelle. Talk, cry, scream, vent, anything you need to do to keep that beautiful quit of yours 🤗
  3. Drinking a beer and setting timers....
  4. LOVE, LOVE LOVE this nana, and we're glad you did too 😘
  5. It all started way back in the caveman days when cavemen spun on the "tops" of their heads for entertainment. Why is drowsiness listed as a side-effect for sleeping pills?
  6. Why would you think a ducks ass is water tight?
  7. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Fine looking man
  8. That really is a reason to celebrate @reciprocity, I sure hope that this thing is contained enough for you to get to honor your mom and her 100 years
  9. Welcome sj and congratulations on deciding to take your life back. The discomfort is temporary and so worth it to get your freedom back before your health starts to decline because of it.
  10. jillar replied to Mac#23's topic in Socializing
    Here!!!
  11. Great idea nana, you newbies are doing great! 😊
  12. I thought I spotted a couple today but I'm not sure what they were doing would be considered quality... Does sand get it's name because it's half way between sea and land?
  13. In California the good oil means Olive oil, how about in New York mac attack?
  14. Yea, but you could go study her Aussie slang thread too if you're that worried?
  15. Jo's really good about translating her lingo as she speaks it aren't you Jo?
  16. Ukulele lady eloped
  17. I do, have you checked it out yet mac?
  18. Everyone knows it started in the South and lives on today in every red neck there Where's Waldo?
  19. Pretty good, it was a lot easier time back then don't you think?
  20. Dancers are needing creativity enhancements Blahs
  21. It's no good
  22. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Pass the salt
  23. Wal-Mart, they all shop at Wal-Mart Why does Florida still think mullets are in?
  24. I say why not, if they don't like it too bad for them right?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.