Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 .... Wouldn't it be cool if I was a wee bit down the road... but would it be the high road or the low road????
  2. (its way better than marmite... marmite is puke) Laundry
  3. notsmokinjo replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Sit down and enjoy, then run around like a blue arse fly for the next 2. Which meal are you most likely to skip - Breakie or Lunch
  4. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3 evening Fluffy.
  5. vegemite
  6. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  7. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  8. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  9. notsmokinjo replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Coleslaw... but only cos i twist it, I love my twisted coleslaw, I wish I could have some tonight with my minute steak but its on the no-no list. (I am sick of tayta salad, i have to make tayta salad so many times a year (even in winter crazy friends) I just over it... actually no, I like tayta salad when its 2 days old and then smothered in soy sauce but only kikomin mushroom soy.) With ya roast: Beans or Peas
  10. Icing (translation: Frosting)
  11. LANDS
  12. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  13. Oh I fink its awesome my back doesn't hurt and I can move but i think its bad that I took the pain pill and the muscle relaxy pill... at least I don't need to get the train home tonight.. cos I might be a bit something. I so can't focus. Can I never, i mean ever focus. There are lots of little thought balloons and when I catch them I can't hold onto them they just keep floating away.
  14. Just finished The Famine Plot: England's Role in Ireland's Greatest Tragedy ... by Tim Pat Coogan (he has a funny name... tim pat ... sounds like it should be a lolly or something dodgy from a cow.) Currently reading: How the Irish Saved Civiliastion by Thomas Cahill Shattered by Dick Francis (I did confess elsewhere I have a problem) The Happiest Refugee by Anh Do (cos I was feeling a woo is me and needed a reality check) I usually have 2 or 3 on the go at any given time because can only read certain books at certain times.
  15. So there's this inflatable boy, and he goes to an inflatable school, all the kids are inflatable, all the teachers are inflatable, all the buildings and desks and chairs are inflatable too. So one day the boy goes to school with a pin. He gets in trouble off the principal (Head master) who says "I'm so disappointed in you, you've let yourself down, you've let me down, you've let the whole school down"
  16. OH no.... I'm sorry you're having a crapola day @Whispers
  17. @WeegieWoman here's ya throwaway bbq... only good for the tip so rusted out...
  18. Navy Pier, Chicago .... bet yous thought I'd say Niagara Falls
  19. OMG 50%ers everywere.... and its the medial winning Weegies turn aday... I really want a shot but I don't fink its good odea cos too mcuh on board now already.... but hey woohooo on being an awesome winner... and for all the connies ya make around the boards. Youse is frickin pure dead brilliant. .... (i nearly wrote bullant...opps)
  20. NOPE, cos eyes a good girl... and for @Whispers ... (besides smoke).... I will never, ever, never, nope, nope, nope, never.... take a tramadol and a Carisoprodol (soma) and then go to work.. uh uh... no I wont............ Tropic of the day: This to do on a brucket list.
  21. Orange juice.
  22. notsmokinjo replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    chill... monday morning is plenty of time to prep for monday.... like to fly by the seat of my pants. Sunday Night - early to bed or just when ya feel tired?
  23. notsmokinjo replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    See I'm Gunna Have to do this with two answers... so for menu A) a magic fairy came and waved her magic wand I could suddenly cook my favourite dishes that others in my life have done for me that I have tried to master but they just never taste the same.... and for menu B) these are my tried and true recipes that I do and actually like... A) - Shout Out To My Main Men (Dad & Grandad) (OK so its sounds dodgy and I have tried to do this myself and it never tastes as nice as the plate dad does) (Dad) Pre-dinner nibbles: Smoked Oysters on savoys (grandad), chunky slices of tasty cheddar cheese, tomato and some cracked pepper on savoys (dad), and Basil, Parmesan and cashew nut dip... pretty basic on the nibbles... but can I tell you at 3am in the morning when ya sitting up watching wimbeldon, or the french open or the olympics its frickin awesome. (grandad) Soup: (OK so have actually mastered this) Pumpkin soup (Dad) Entree: Honey Walnut Prawns with corriander steamed rice. (Dad) Main: Seafood Mornay with scallops, king prawns, cray, bugs (belmain bugs are amazing) ... served with a tossed salad and thick chunks of bread to mop up all the sauce. (Grandad) Dessert: Cold Lemon Tapioca Pudding (or as he used to tell us... frogs egg jelly) with home made lemon sorbet... this is my favourite desert on the face of the earth (so sorry dad, your chocolate mousse and your lemon meringue pies get the kybosh) (Grandad) After Dinner there would be sweet or creamy sherry for all... and then Irish Coffee's for the grown ups, and ginger hot chocolates for the kids... and after dinner mints, chocie royals and timtams. B) - Me Things... things that I make, that are suitable to feed to others and are my favourites to either prepare or eat. Pre-dinner nibbles: Hot bacon and onion dip baked in the cob loaf... with crunchy chunks of bread to dip. Soup: Vegan Cauliflower soup Entree: Coucous salad with cray and prawns. Main: Roast Pork with crackling (I am the crackling queen, me dad even makes me go over and do his pork roasts because they suck at the crackle) then the roast vegies would be spuds (taters), pumpkin, carrots, parsnip, Jersusalem Artichokes, and I'd do some corn on the cob and some peas. With gravy from scratch. Dessert: Warm quince with home made halva icecream. Post Dinner snacks: Port, tea coffee and a fresh fruit, nut and cheese platter. Bonus: The Ex Said what are you doing, I said working out menues for an imaginary dinner and he said ..... Pre-dinner nibbles: Asian stile pork pies Soups: Pumpkin Soup Entree: Mango Chicken with that green salad thing you do Main: That fat pasta you do, the one with the bacon and the mushrooms and stuff (Fettucine carbonara a la extra jo shit) Dessert: Home made ice-cream layer cake. After Dinner: Super Hot Chocolate Moccas with home made choclate cashew chip biscuits. What is your menu (at least 4 courses) that you would most like to share with others.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.