Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. I'm not sure that 2 nights a week of tinned soup and toasties is worth it...lol...oh wait she had now mastered heating party pies and little boys (cocktail franks??).
  2. @jillar just cos you don't have kids doesn't mean you don't have knowledge or the right to comment... I'm just a tightarse mum, no pocket money (allowance) in our house but she does all the laundry for everyone and shares the dishes and she cooks dinner 1 night a week. Just haven't been game to let her iron cos she can be very unco.
  3. @jillar your so funny, i don't pay for housework... she asked once for money for doing the dishes and is gave her a list of all the things i did for no money and she doesn't ask anymore... I figure at nearly $40 a shirt if anyone is gunna burn it it better be me.
  4. sparkles... lots of glittery sparkles... I am gun be covered in glitter satdee night after facepainting.....
  5. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  6. Things that grow..... Orangutans
  7. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  8. ^^ ... um ... Denis Quince paste with king island tripple cream bree
  9. 1 is the lie cos you didn't want the bodies of thousands of kamikaze forever in the paint when it dried. cos someone else took it 2 is the lie cos midges live at the beach in the sand not in Fluffy's garden.
  10. trying to be really good because anything could happen this morning.
  11. ovalteenie lollies...
  12. Ink...preferably on a hot body
  13. I know what you mean...about 10pm last night I took another dose and went to have a shower where I felt all dizzy so I had to sit on the floor of the shower and I woke there with the ice cold water raining down just after 2am... So then I heated up every heat bag in the house to get warm and the internet dropped out so I decided to make apple tea cakes then find my mobile then walk to the servo for credit recharge...at least I didn't think I could drive...and my cakes are sitting in the oven BT not cooking but I didn't turn the oven on and I washed last nights dishes cis no other frucker did... And now I'm thinking I probably shouldn't be the one to iron the kids uniform...
  14. Wondering why the apple cakes won't cook with the oven off
  15. Good morning to all my lively fellow NOPErs. Today sees the B.Northies back to reality after their long weekend... May 8th may be Iris Day in the US... But it us also May Day or VE day the day we rember those list in WWII of all nations and its Red Cross/Crescent day.. So remember the fallen and remember those who volunteer to ease our burden. @Whispers hope its a better day mate. @Rozuki hope your recoveries coming nicely, was thinking of you and sending healing vibes. Edit: with only 230 sleeps til Santa comes might be time to start working on that wish list. Now the real important shit... Today, I pledge to honour the NOPE... Because nothing controls my life but me. Topic of the day: things that grow
  16. notsmokinjo replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Scoop the poop hand on bag... but we have a shovel for the backyard. cats.... crystal kitty littler or clay kitty litter.
  17. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Thee mus be some Torres in the atmosphere.... he he he
  18. notsmokinjo replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    I'd have feeders in the garden but they'd be too scared of the shepherd who would think they were a new catch toy. Bees... use your garden to attract them or try and keep them away.
  19. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    (.) (.) ... naughty naughty

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.