Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. notsmokinjo replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    I'd have feeders in the garden but they'd be too scared of the shepherd who would think they were a new catch toy. Bees... use your garden to attract them or try and keep them away.
  2. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    (.) (.) ... naughty naughty
  3. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 .... Wouldn't it be cool if I was a wee bit down the road... but would it be the high road or the low road????
  4. (its way better than marmite... marmite is puke) Laundry
  5. notsmokinjo replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Sit down and enjoy, then run around like a blue arse fly for the next 2. Which meal are you most likely to skip - Breakie or Lunch
  6. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3 evening Fluffy.
  7. vegemite
  8. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  9. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  10. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  11. notsmokinjo replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Coleslaw... but only cos i twist it, I love my twisted coleslaw, I wish I could have some tonight with my minute steak but its on the no-no list. (I am sick of tayta salad, i have to make tayta salad so many times a year (even in winter crazy friends) I just over it... actually no, I like tayta salad when its 2 days old and then smothered in soy sauce but only kikomin mushroom soy.) With ya roast: Beans or Peas
  12. Icing (translation: Frosting)
  13. LANDS
  14. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  15. Oh I fink its awesome my back doesn't hurt and I can move but i think its bad that I took the pain pill and the muscle relaxy pill... at least I don't need to get the train home tonight.. cos I might be a bit something. I so can't focus. Can I never, i mean ever focus. There are lots of little thought balloons and when I catch them I can't hold onto them they just keep floating away.
  16. Just finished The Famine Plot: England's Role in Ireland's Greatest Tragedy ... by Tim Pat Coogan (he has a funny name... tim pat ... sounds like it should be a lolly or something dodgy from a cow.) Currently reading: How the Irish Saved Civiliastion by Thomas Cahill Shattered by Dick Francis (I did confess elsewhere I have a problem) The Happiest Refugee by Anh Do (cos I was feeling a woo is me and needed a reality check) I usually have 2 or 3 on the go at any given time because can only read certain books at certain times.
  17. So there's this inflatable boy, and he goes to an inflatable school, all the kids are inflatable, all the teachers are inflatable, all the buildings and desks and chairs are inflatable too. So one day the boy goes to school with a pin. He gets in trouble off the principal (Head master) who says "I'm so disappointed in you, you've let yourself down, you've let me down, you've let the whole school down"
  18. OH no.... I'm sorry you're having a crapola day @Whispers
  19. @WeegieWoman here's ya throwaway bbq... only good for the tip so rusted out...
  20. Navy Pier, Chicago .... bet yous thought I'd say Niagara Falls
  21. OMG 50%ers everywere.... and its the medial winning Weegies turn aday... I really want a shot but I don't fink its good odea cos too mcuh on board now already.... but hey woohooo on being an awesome winner... and for all the connies ya make around the boards. Youse is frickin pure dead brilliant. .... (i nearly wrote bullant...opps)
  22. NOPE, cos eyes a good girl... and for @Whispers ... (besides smoke).... I will never, ever, never, nope, nope, nope, never.... take a tramadol and a Carisoprodol (soma) and then go to work.. uh uh... no I wont............ Tropic of the day: This to do on a brucket list.
  23. Orange juice.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.