Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
Non smoker's pride for 5 yrs and still a non smoker
Congratulations....5 years smoke free is Wonderful .... Your lungs will be so grateful ...
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Awww Sweetie ...this is madness.... I think me and my frying pan need to come over the pond ,and have a word with your hubby ... I haven't seen my lovely grandbabies for 12 weeks ...only on a screen ... I miss them ..like you wouldn't believe ....but won't risk going to thier house ....or letting them come here.. If we're are not careful ..this dam thing will never go away .. ❤😷
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
No Boo...it was taken down by accident..Im sorry ....I pressed a wrong button ..didn't know it was taken off the board ... Horney begs your forgiveness....❤❤❤
-
First Day!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!
Hey Nana... I had a punching pillow ....I put a face on it with a marker .of a certain person ... And in my craves .. I punched that pillow all over the room ... I'm normally a very laid back person ... your body is going through some massive changes ... It's all Tempory.....believe me your not alone ....
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
5.....guys !!!!.Aye-up !!!.....Be kind today ...it's Sunday .....
-
New to this Forum!
Your still very early in your quit Jeff...of course you will still be thinking of cigerettes..... It's how you think of them that matters ... Your not missing anything ....they are a powerful poison that has killed millions .... Think positive thoughts....your free....smoking won't kill you ...yipeeeee
- chicks or sticks
-
Corona Virus... the great global pandemic
Brilliant !!!!...... Pink is your colour 👌.....
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Never Have I Ever....
- This is it! I'm done!
High Five John ...nearly one week ....your doing great !!!- Corona Virus... the great global pandemic
Brilliant ....The North West of England ....one of the worst in the UK for Corona ...Figgers !!- First Day!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!
Way - to- go Nana.... The minute you stub out that last cancer stick ...your a Non Smoker ... All you have to do is Never Light Another .... There is so much info here ..spend your time reading and watching ...and having some fun too... You can do it !!- chicks or sticks
- Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
Had my daily chat with Nicky today in Oz... Me ....Guess what ?...Horse racing is starting again to day...no spectators just the horses racing ... Nicky....Oh !!!!.....will there be jockeys...???? Me ...Yes how else will the horses know they are to be 2 metres apart ...!!!!- Never Have I Ever....
It felt all wet and sloppy ......enough said !!!- chicks or sticks
6....you guys gonna be gentlemen today ...?- chicks or sticks
- Never Have I Ever....
Never have I ever ...tried to eat ToFu ...!!!!.....am I missing out folks ???- What are you doing right now
Ok !!!...I'm just nipping over to the ...I have never thread !!!!- chicks or sticks
2 this is boring lol.. - This is it! I'm done!