Everything posted by Doreensfree
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-7...no sticks yet !!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
11..yep ...we could run !!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
I remember why....
Lol.....I see I'm not the only Horney Toad around here !!!
-
I remember why....
Posted March 23, 2016 Ok....let's get back to business... This time I've got it right... Here in the UK ,we know a thing or two about royal weddings... We have here... our very own quit train wedding...the grandest of them all...sooo It's officially the countdown.... QuitTrain ,s...Famous Wedding ....!!!!.... Between Tracey and Rez.... Still waiting for another ...!!!!!.....any offers ????..... Rez stole one of your eggs ..right from under your nose .lol...
- chicks or sticks
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
Meatloaf did anything for love but he wouldn’t do that ..... I wonder what it was.... 🤔🤔
-
chicks or sticks
8 Happy Sunday Morning !!!
-
I remember why....