Everything posted by bakon
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
jimmys dumb question?
I can't help. Only occasionally get a picture up.
- chicks or sticks
-
Hugs, please....
Sending more than hugs. What method are you using to resolve some o this? Big stick, ignore, put foot down, lay it on the table, compromise, hit nail on head..... Make sure to change something even if it's just your outlook. Prayers work too
- chicks or sticks
- I need to be held!!!
-
jimmys dumb question?
its the key my wife sings in
- chicks or sticks
- Our camping holiday
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-9 Home town. Couldn't name ten active players but the 70's I could
-
I need to be held!!!
Ps. I won. Dog never showed. Anyone want to hold me?
-
I need to be held!!!
Youngest is 22. Like babs had both young and been old since. All done now. Sure.
-
I need to be held!!!
Mine oldest is 27. Marine afghan purple Heart recip. And called for a ride yesterday. They never leave. "Can I use garage and your tools Sunday?"
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
I need to be held!!!
I am more of a pack a lunch guy. Too big for breakfast and usually don't compare to the tough guys too much. How big does a dangler got be for breakfast?
- chicks or sticks
-
I need to be held!!!
Hopefully by side tracking this I can save a man from posting anything else