Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rozuki

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rozuki

  1. Mon - Fri i walk on breaks at work and track my steps w Fitbit. Averaging about 6000 a day. Translates to about 3 miles. On a good day I get in about 8000 steps! I have gained weight since I quit but finally it has leveled off... It has been hard to get my steps in on the weekend with the crappy winter weather!! I will get back to doing my own yard work this spring which should help w shedding the extra lbs.
  2. Rozuki replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  3. Rozuki replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  4. Congrats, Katie! 1st month is the hardest and you made it past! Celebrate and KTQ!
  5. Rozuki replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16 18
  6. Hi and welcome aboard, Joe7! I arrived here yesterday from QSMB.....
  7. Hi Sparkzzzz, welcome aboard!
  8. Rozuki replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    plebe sparkly
  9. Welcome, LizQuit! I smoked for 44 years and just celebrated my 1 year quitversary on Feb 10th! Knowledge about what to expect after you quit is key to keeping quit! Read all you can here and watch the videos to prepare. Take it one day at a time. Drinking lots of water and practicing deep breathing helped me through my anxious times (and there were many in the beginning!) and now here I am one year later smoke-free and happy as can be about it!
  10. Congrats, Markus! 10 years....what a milestone! Very inspiring ....
  11. Rozuki replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Priory animus
  12. Thanks, Reciprocity! I entered my quit date in my profile.....celebrated my 1 yr already on Feb 10th!
  13. Hi Nopester! Glad you made your way here! I, too, hope the newbies of QSMB find their way here. Would hate for someone to lose their quit due to the abrupt disappearance of their online support! I know I just celebrated my 1 yr quit and it made me a bit anxious to wonder what was going on over at QSMB but luckily I remembered about quittrain.com! Nice place/people here!
  14. Thank you, Nancy.....I mixed up you and Marcie when I was trying to think of the other admin! Glad I remembered about this forum although I now have two names on here...any way to consolidate (I would rather just be Rozuki)
  15. Rozuki replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    dissect strong
  16. Hi Nopester! QSMB has been down since early this morning!
  17. Happy Bday, Beazel!
  18. Well, I am lost without QSMB...but will post one of my favorite anthems here!
  19. Hi Whispers....I am from QSMB, too...was a little discombobulated when I saw it was down this morning!!!
  20. Hi DespairNot....it's me, Rozuki! Oh I am at loose ends with the QSMB being down!
  21. I am nervous too! I hope Avian or Marcie or one of the other admins gets it back up.....
  22. Hi Beazel....it's me Rozuki! Although I am on here as Rozuki2 because I think I signed up before here but who could remember the password! What is going on with the QSMB forum?????

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.