Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reciprocity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reciprocity

  1. Reciprocity commented on Dee's blog entry in DeeGal's Blog
    I too am a little concerned about the changing of seasons. I used to really enjoy sitting out on my deck having a smoke after doing yard work in the warmer weather. Hopefully I can compensate for that somehow.
  2. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 Still on the + side. That hasn't happened in awhile :P
  3. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 :)
  4. My closest neighbor has 6 cats. I get to babysit them when they go on vacation :)
  5. I'm wondering what happened to C.R. ??
  6. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Yeah no kidding ......................... 2
  7. Reading this reminds me of trying to get my sister to quit drinking. She eventually died alone in her house much too young. It was a combination of smoking and drinking that did her in eventually. She was obviously an addictive personality but I just remember taking her to all kinds of Dr. appointments and help/support group meetings - mostly for the drinking issues. She was sober for a few months before she moved back in on her own and drank/smoked herself to death. I cleaned her house for her children so we could sell it. I never knew how brown ceilings and walls could be until I had to wash down her house with a scrub brush. All that crud was from years of smoking in her house day and night. Funny thing is, I would do that then go outside for a smoke - lol :) How f'ed up is that? That was all before I looked at myself and my own addiction.
  8. My JOB & my BOSS, who happens to own the company and won't let me retire :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
  9. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 How the hell did that happen??
  10. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  11. I know what you mean PS. Dealing with constant thoughts of smoking, not smoking and everything that goes along with it does get exhausting. I have just begun to have time when it's not constantly on my mind as well so I know how you feel. Pretty nice to know for yourself there is "life without smoking"! Keep it up and be on guard still for when something unusual happens. That's when things can get interesting again. Otherwise, enjoy!!
  12. Or, not even then?? Sad to say your friend is showing the classic signs of denial, as we all did for so many years. She wants the shop keeper to give her a pack with less terrifying graphics on it. If I don't see what smoking can do to me, I won't ever have to confront it in real life; oh yeah??. I hope that's true for your friend but the odds are stacked against her, as I'm sure you realize better than most of us here Doreen.
  13. Happy Birthday Natalie ! Make sure you spoil yourself today or, have someone else spoil you :)
  14. NOPE; I don't smoke any longer thanks!
  15. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  16. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  17. Yeah and now, the chicks are dominating us :(
  18. Opps ........... double post ??
  19. Just a Test.
  20. Reciprocity commented on PixelSketch's blog entry in PixelSketch's Blog
    Wow - very compelling story. Nicely told too. Thanks for sharing that with us.
  21. Happy Birthday Bakon!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.