Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reciprocity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reciprocity

  1. Yup, even 2 + months in some days, I get a pretty strong urge to have a smoke for some reason I'm not even aware of. Most of the thoughts I have about smoking are pretty mild and hardly there now but then, all of a sudden I get a fairly compelling one out of the blue. All part of the process I guess. It's sure a lot easier to manage things now then it was early on for me :)
  2. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 I know - depressing isn't it?
  3. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Thanks for the learnin' brother :)
  4. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Already did it - I'm "officially" Returd now. Hope you know who's happy :)
  5. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0 Good - especially now that we are outta the negative score :P
  6. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  7. Aliens took it :wacko:
  8. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  9. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 Reporting for duty!!
  10. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  11. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  12. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  13. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  14. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Ah sh*t -1
  15. Sorry for your loss Nancy. Another life extinguished much too early because of this horrible addiction. Very sad.
  16. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 :lol:
  17. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 Happy Chocolate :)
  18. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    OK; So, is Returd your final decision or would you like to reflect on this a little longer? And, how do I make it appear instead of "versed member" above my Avatar?
  19. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3 :(
  20. Good job John. I'm at about the same stage as you and would agree with your analysis. Keep it going and enjoy all the benefits of being a non-smoker ;)
  21. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  22. Mother-In-Law
  23. Reciprocity replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Well; there's a new one ........ Doreen cheating in reverse?? Post 44750 should have been -9 not -7 so at this point it should be -8 and now I will make it -7 carry on...............

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.