Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

natalie_3

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by natalie_3

  1. 2 years!! Awesome!! You´re really an inspiration. -Nat
  2. Wow! I´m not the only one who goes through this (sometimes I feel like I am). All of you are right. At the moment it looks desirable but I have to remember they´re hooked and will continue smoking not just at the party. I have to feel proud of myself. And I think starting to go to social situations slowly, as I feel more confident with my quit. And don´t worry guys, I don´t drink much ;). Thanks! -Nat
  3. This weekend I had to face my first party as a non smoker. And, to be honest, it was hell. I had always used cigarettes to feel more confident in this kind of situations that make me very anxious. I had to face the anxiety and also huge cravings of watching other people smoke. It´s also like this "intimate moment" between people who smokes, that have to go outside to do it and I felt left out. It was awful. Advice? Thanks, -Nat
  4. Awesome! and really funny :lol2: Thanks Jenny!
  5. 10 months! Wow! Congratulations!!! :yahoo:
  6. Congratulations!!! :yahoo:
  7. Congratulations! And NOPE
  8. natalie_3 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  9. natalie_3 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  10. natalie_3 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3 Hi!
  11. Yes, that was my "excuse" too. Thanks for the info beacon. -Nat
  12. Congratulations! :) Check your celebration thread. -Nat
  13. :welcome: Congratulations on your decision! You´ll see it´s awesome being here and it really helps in your quit. Best wishes! -Nat
  14. That actually should be his real name!
  15. Very inspiring post Marti. Congratulations again!
  16. Congratulations!! :)
  17. Great job Marti!! :yahoo: You´re awesome!!
  18. Wow! Almost a year! You´re a huge inspiration. Yei!!!
  19. Glad you like the idea :) Yes! I forgot to add better skin to mine!
  20. Hi! I think we could build a list of each one´s reasons to stay smoke free and have it to read it when we need a reminder and strenght. Here are mine: - Totally tired of being a slave of where and when I could smoke - Too expensive!! I made an estimate and I lost around $8,600 (USD) in smoking and smoking related things - Concerned about sencondhand smoke - I want to set a good example for when I have kids - Health, obviously. In my case, specially high blood pressure and lung cancer predisposition - Prove myself I´m stronger than my addiction -Tired of burning everything - Hate the smell! How did I live smelling like that all day? - I want more years to live and energy to live them I hope you find this a good idea. -Nat
  21. Sorry I was not there Tracey, I´m really glad you´re feeling better. You really don´t want to go back there... Hug! -Nat

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.