Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

natalie_3

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by natalie_3

  1. My advice is what´s past is past. Now you´ve learned that drinking is not good right now. Moment to get back on track! You can do it!
  2. You´re really a great inspiration for new quitters like me! Hug! -Nat
  3. Congratulations!
  4. Yay! First time I start the NOPE thread of the day. Everybody with me!
  5. Have an amazing day :) -Nat
  6. Way to go! Congratulations! -Nat
  7. Awesome Jackie! Yay! :yahoo: Keep it up! -Nat
  8. Awesome job Holski! Congratulations! -Nat
  9. Way to go! Hug, -Nat
  10. This kind of advertisment was the reason why I thought of using NRT (and used the patch for a day). I don´t think cold turkey is for everyone but it bothers me that they lie and manipulate people just for money. A lot of people quit smoking with NRT but continue addicted to the gum (nicotine!). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k_mcyHH8Pw I´ve heard Chantix can be really dangerous, I used Zyban on my first attempt to quit and it helped. In my opinion, it´s all abut finding what works for you.
  11. This is really moving. Thank you Nancy
  12. What is WTF week? I know what WTF means LOL but how is that week?
  13. Yay! Two weeks! All of you have been really important for me to accomplish this. You´re the best! -Nat
  14. WOW! Congratulations!!! This is really a huge milestone :) A great reason to celebrate! -Nat
  15. Hi! I didn´t have the chance to meet you before, but I´m glad you´re here now :) You can do it! -Nat
  16. Really awesome Sarah! Congratulations! Hug! -Nat
  17. Yay! Congratulations! -Nat
  18. Congratulations! Keep going :) -Nat

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.