Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

natalie_3

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by natalie_3

  1. Hi Wendy! I found this that I think might help: http://www.amazon.com/Kanka-Mouth-Liquid-Professional-Strength/dp/B000GGKQGQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top -Nat
  2. Awesome job! Congratulations! -Nat
  3. Yep, that´s me, true story! Join us :)
  4. Congratulations Laura! It´s really hard for me to go out without smoking, at least now. Awesome job!
  5. I don´t know much about the topic but I hope your mouth gets better soon Wendy.
  6. NOPE
  7. CH by Carolina Herrera or Happy Heart from Clinique
  8. Awesome! 2 months! Keep going :) -Nat
  9. Congratulations! :)
  10. Wonderful! One month is a great accomplishment! -Nat
  11. Yep. Cam is hilarious! So is Gloria. I love those 2 characters.
  12. Oh! I´m going to disappoint you there, I´m watching it on Netflix, season 1
  13. Hi! Nice to meet you. Guys here have told you pretty much everything that´s important, so I´ll just tell you I´m glad you´re here and you can count on us :) -Nat
  14. natalie_3 replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
  15. I´m so proud of you! :)
  16. natalie_3 replied to Wendy's topic in Socializing
    Yes! Sorry DD, you had to see it coming when you mentioned the axe...
  17. natalie_3 replied to Wendy's topic in Socializing
    My cell phone and a water bottle. I´d die. Unless I use my phone to send a SOS alert to DD and she saves us all with her axe while I throw water at the zombie´s eyes...
  18. So British of you Marti :P
  19. Nightmares about the apocalypse where there are no quotes? Yes! About you naked? Nah... ;)
  20. That helps. We´re here with you. You can do this. Just write whatever you think, feel or need.
  21. Maybe a cup of tea?
  22. We´re here for you. Why don´t you get some rest? Make something that relaxes you, like listening to some music or taking a bath. You have to remember your body is healing itself from all the damage cigarettes made and that takes energy. But please don´t give up! Talk to us!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.