Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Modern Family

Featured Replies

Anyone else? 

Love, love, love this one! :D 

  • Author

Yay! Last night's premiere was hilarious!!! 

Oh! I´m going to disappoint you there, I´m watching it on Netflix, season 1 

  • Author

Ahhh. No disappointment all of the seasons are great!! 

Yep. Cam is hilarious! So is Gloria. I love those 2 characters.

I had to catch up tonight. … Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Boardwalk Empire, and The Knick.  :)

Good but I like to punch CAM.  And I would give Phil a f-n wedgy.  Those two are women and should not be on tv as examples to anyone as men.

i was really into Modern Family the first couple of seasons....then last season i was getting bored...truthfully i don't even watch TV anymore...it's weird.  But I'll have to check it out again cause Modern family was the one I did watch.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.