Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

natalie_3

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by natalie_3

  1. Scary to think we were inhaling that for so much time. NOPE
  2. Wonderful, thank you.
  3. Thanks!! Day 7!!! :)
  4. 3 months! You´re such an inspiration! Keep going :)
  5. I had a bath and a cup of tea and I´m feeling better. The video is really relaxing! Thanks to all, you´re awesome, as always. Hug -Nat
  6. LOL That´s adorable!! Sesame Street :)
  7. You made me laugh picturing someone trying to light up with boxing gloves LOL. I´m having a lollipop and I think I´ll take that nice bath and let you know how that works. Thank you again!!
  8. It helps! Thanks.
  9. Your words are really valuable. Thank you!
  10. Yes, I took back drawing. I want a punching bag! LOL
  11. Great idea!!! I think I´ll do that, and let you guys know how it worked. Thanks!
  12. I thought the roughest was going to be the first day, but you´re right, I don´t know why but it´s getting harder.
  13. It´s 6:30 pm. I chained smoke at this hour usually
  14. Cute! I can´t go for a walk because it´s raining but I ceirtanly can look at dogs and cats or scream in a pillow like DD
  15. Day 5
  16. Yes! You are right! I don´t want to go back in the chain of smoking just one, and then another...NOPE
  17. I don´t know. Maybe it´s the reflex or smoking after a meal
  18. Please remind me this passes and it gets easier...
  19. Ok. Deep breathing...
  20. I´m here. I know it wouldn´t be good but I don´t know how to calm down!
  21. I´m having awful cravings. I feel really anxious. my heart is pounding and I want to run and get a cigarette!!!!
  22. natalie_3 commented on sammie's blog entry in sammie's Blog
    Congratulations on your new freedom! Keep writing, all stories here are an inspiration for me :)
  23. Sounds great! Waiting for the pic :)
  24. Sorry, a day late but You´re awesome! Big hug -Nat

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.