Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sharonsiff

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sharonsiff

  1. How was today Marti?
  2. So sorry about your friend Beacon, hope she sees this terrible scare as the one to stop her smoking. You sound extremely solid in your quit and who knows, she might follow you into a haapy smoke free life? Let's hope so.
  3. So pleased for you Amber...very well done and congratulations. :)
  4. Many congratulations to you :)
  5. In my best singing voice....... Thank you very much! Thank you very much! That's the nicest thing that anyone's ever done for me It sounds a bit bizarre But things the way they are I feel as if another life's begun for me And if I had a cannon I would fire it To add a sort of celebration touch But since I left my cannon at home I'll simply have to say Thank you very, very, very much! source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/
  6. Hello Rob...phew...pictures too..lol...gone all red... ;)
  7. Sorry I missed this earlier Julie... JB..rofl..oh they would not be pleased...lol Sounds like you have memory making parents too...I can imagine that concert was spectacular.
  8. Hellow Rowley...and welcome. :)
  9. Reem!....Essex for brilliant.... Sharonsiff checking in :)
  10. Do you guys dress up? I love to see folk going dressed up, really going with the theme. wow at your friend, good for him I say...great to have something to look forward to.
  11. I bet we would....although I first want to see Jersey Boys, if I could. Third time...wow...you must love it. I did Les Mis three times so I totally get that pull...15th of May, won't be long...excited for you.
  12. Doreen...that must have been a priceless feeling, you sound as happy as a sand girl.
  13. That was a wonderful post to read.
  14. Jonas brothers...pizza girl...I rememberbthem Bonnie...out aroundvthe same time asvthe High School Musical era...awww, happy days. Lee, my hubby, took our Megan to the 1D concert last year, in February. Her sister hadn't had her 'head turned' lasy year so didn't fancy it (was more into Mumford and Sons back then) Bonhie I cried laughing when they got back, his ears....ringing...said he was sure it did permanent damage...rofl...mind you, our Megan said he was singing his head off, dancing away...he loved it really, even if he wouldn't admit it.... ;)
  15. HI Petra, and thanks. That's expensive isn't it? We would have been in the same boat as you, at that price, and not been going...just too expensive. Has your daughter had her head turned by 5 seconds of Summer yet Petra? They are currently No1 in the Uk. A rocky type sound....if that's the right word. They have been doing tours over here but always clashed with school nights, and too far to drive to. Don't know if they have a buzz around them your side of the pond? She might enjoy their music is she loves 1D, they toured with them in the UK last year.
  16. Is life changing....
  17. I can understand you being whizzed off, how frustrating Evelyn. Hope it gets sorted out for you really soon.
  18. Exciting weekend ahead...just brilliant.
  19. Wow Soul...sent a warm tingle through me, just wonderful. As Babs said it would be lovely if you shared.
  20. For sure....operation hairbrush...mirror...tunes and practise, 1 and 2 and 3 and 4. Even got an Essex twist on the shoulder shimmy....it's going great ;)
  21. That must have been so exciting for her Babs, both Billy big time artists. I remember Nsync...our country copied and we had Take That. Fabulous teenage cheesy pop...still love that genre. Pink...wow...one day for us four...one day. I bet if you mentioned it and reminded your daughter now she would get a belly glow, and smile.
  22. Just think Action...when you and your wife get pregnant you will have all this too look forward to, too. Starts small...school concerts, a pantomime or three...then Billy big time music halls....start saving now ;) worth every penny. Oh and don't forget to put cash away for Liverpool football team merchandise ;)
  23. Hello Amber, and baby bump....and welcome :)
  24. Nearly woke Lee up laughing..lol...not good after he's worked a 12 hour night shift. Would it tip you over the edge if I also told you I was in love with... David Cassidy Donny Osmond Adam Ant...just gorgeous And...and I don't always feel comfortable sharing this, people can be very judgemental you know, but Rick Astley...there I said it. Been to his concert...have all his cds, even got my girls to 'quite like ' some of his tracks. Truth be told, I'm a bit like the O'Jays....I love music...any kinda music...right on ;)
  25. A bit of Meatloaf for me today. http://youtu.be/Amuv-KR-OUo

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.