Everything posted by Stewie
-
Introsucktion
Piggys right. I almost forgot already how hard it was. Climbing walls for 5 months and stuff. I won. You shall win too...persevere.
-
Sslip is 8 Months Smoke Free!
Well done lad, keep at it! :´)
-
Non Smoking Cats
- Your Brain Beating A Crave
Fuckers a naughty boy. You must work everday to bring your full potential out. And stay vigilant mkay lads? ok then- Non Smoking Bunnies
Muahaha buttocks too funny! ;´D- Introducing Lucy
Hey Lucy whats up lad- I miss the pig...
Pig lover, babe, please dont break my heart! ?- I miss the pig...
Ive seen the pig lately, here and there. PIggy piggy, come play...stewies horny. Come play pig.- Notsmokinjo is 9 Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Buttocks, não means no. That means i have to spank you harder!- Quitting Smoking Blues
- Going to the theatre tonight !!!
Good for you mammy, hope you have a great time. Love - your little stewpot ❤️- chicks or sticks
- Hey Kids!
Nooooooo, not the penis!- Non Smoking Cats
Thanks buttocks, you´re too kind. ❤️- September Roll Call
Aye buttocks your titwanker extraordinaire is here, ready to spank and wank.- Non Smoking Cats
Pig, pig, where are you?? ?- Post a Song you Like
- Gemzee is 5 Years Smoke Free
- Notsmokinjo is 9 Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Well done buttocks! I will be sure to give those buttocks an extra spanking! ;)- Non Smoking Cats
Good lord...they´re evolving!!- So heartbroken right now
I was in the cemitery yesterday seeing my loved ones and wondered...why all the violence and fuss about, we´re fellow human with the same fate. Why all the fighting. RIP- I miss the pig...
When is the pig coming back? I MISS HIM! SO MUCH! ?- Missing in action this weekend
Great pics Linda. Happy to see you happy. You´re rocking a good quit, keep it going! :´D- chicks or sticks
- Wise words.....'Embrace The Suck'
Just like life itself...embrace the suck. - Your Brain Beating A Crave