Everything posted by Sazerac
- chicks or sticks
-
game: **The Coke Machine**
you memorize a lifetime of acronyms I insert a rare and expensive bottle of Pinot Noir
- chicks or sticks
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
That was one of my 'Z' words a few pages back before I started us all on a diet. :P zabaglione yum yum A Have I done Johnny Adams yet ?
-
chicks or sticks
-3 Hi Wiley, hi everybody :)
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Dwight Yoakum
-
game: **The Coke Machine**
you get that fabulous shimmery colour to knit with I insert fertility
-
Hospital this morning...
Fabulous news ! so, hurry up and wait ....bet y'all will figure out what to do in your spare time....eh ? ;)
-
game: **The Coke Machine**
You get arrested for wearing a mask while banking in early October I insert a Mayan Calendar
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Jr, Walker and The AllStars
-
chicks or sticks
-1 how is your mop head, Tracey ?
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
New Orleans' own, Soul Queen, Irma Thomas
-
Sonic Wendy Mike dancer Thursday checkin
happy freedom to everybody !
-
Answer a question with a song title.
vacation What do you do in your spare time ?
-
Answer a question with a song title.
What are you having for dinner tonight? Joe Cocker oh, never mind, wrong game. What are you having for dinner tonight?
-
Weaning off nicotine, celebration
Great News ! :)
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Otis Redding gotta get to work, see ya love, s
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
The Wicked Wilson Pickett
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Willie Nelson http://youtu.be/3udKqf2ZolU
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Professor Longhair http://youtu.be/bXZLgJJ7bhQ
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Ahmad Jamal http://youtu.be/UX2I1m_vJ_I
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Haberdasheries
-
Now.....I don't smoke.....
I am not FRANTIC (at least twice an hour) answering Nicotine's call.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks