Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

El Bandito

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by El Bandito

  1. Great news TAC. Get thee to work and get on the road!
  2. 9 months is brilliant. Congratulations
  3. Fantastic! Congratulations
  4. Just for today... It's NOPE from me!
  5. Sometimes I think that I have moments of missing it - my tactic is to force myself to THINK about it some more.. 1. Am I reminiscing for the cigarette? Or for the 'moment' associated with it? 2. Thinking back - was it the taste/the hit? Or the moment - perhaps sitting outside? An example. It is not yet 7am here. Outside it is crisp and bright. As a smoker, I would be outside enjoying my first cigarette and marvelling at Spring. Solution? I am going to finish this post, close the lid on my mac, make an espresso and go out and marvel a little at Spring...cigarette? Won't even cross my mind B)
  6. I would say Yes. I have not found the book life changing, but it does provide an interesting framework and helped me understand in a slightly different way. So - I have learnt things, enjoyed the book and will dip into it again I think. Interested to hear what the others think..
  7. It is NOPE for me too
  8. Worth chipping in. Fantastic posts from both ladies. Inspiring.
  9. A lot of fun. I can't comment on the physiological side..blood flows and the like. The behavioural stuff, there is nothing new there at all. That said, we have been knocking around on the planet a long time. I did really enjoy the whole visual paradigm. Both the planets and brains imagery creates a simplicity that really helped me understand the concepts being put across. Really thought provoking.
  10. Great work LB...I'm sure you drop by for the odd lurk. Congratulations! Well done!
  11. A beautiful sunny morning in England... Today, I will not smoke. Not One Puff Ever Who will join me?
  12. Hey Amy. Just don't buy them. You wouldn't enjoy them anyway!
  13. Friday at last! NOPE from me, just for today....
  14. Congratulations! 11 months is fantastic.
  15. Congratulations!
  16. El Bandito replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    Today, I relearned. For four years, I have supported, mentored and helped someone in my team. Today - there was opportunity for payback. That person decided that payback was not due. Disappointed. As in furiously disappointed. As in feel used and betrayed. Time for a Scotch I think.
  17. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  18. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  19. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  20. Markus There will always be a spot for you next to me! Farewell. Hope to see you from time to time.
  21. Sorry Iam - I don't understand what you are saying here?
  22. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  23. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  24. I wear a skirt. That's all.
  25. Jengels! 8 months is brilliant. Congratulations!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.