Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Broadcasting live from my new motor home

Featured Replies

Yes, I am living in my motor home now. All I have to do is get the engine running, does anyone know a good mechanic? LOL

 

I'm going to visit Jenny when I get it running.

Congrats TAC!!

I'm looking forward to pics of the inside of your new home as well as pics from on the road once you get 'er running

Enjoy!

Yes, pictures would be lovely!

 

Congrats. :) Bet it looks nice.

  • Author

But I don't have a digital camera, I've spent every dime I have on getting here and for the parts I need to get my home on the road.

 

When I get my shtuff together however, I will get pictures and visit all of you who I can.

 

I like tequilla.

Who's watching the basement?

How exciting for you ... we have a caravan that we love to go travelling in. The longest trip so far has been 16 weeks, when hubby retires we want to travel around OZ. Is that you're intention to stay on the move ?

Wow...how exciting TAC just think of the sights you will see. I look forward to pictures.

Hey TAC, there are entire websites and forums like this one dedicated to traveling as inexpensively as possible. They'll give locations for boondocking, free wifi spots etc

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.