Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tink

  1. Solid Bloke you are Stu congratulations on your 4 months - awesome job
  2. We are on these journeys together Amy - I am so please you are back on board hun xxx
  3. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  4. Soozie I saw the word spider and skipped the text and went straight to the next poster to see what happened you are alive - thank god woman !!
  5. Give up - NO/NEVER Quit - YES/ALWAYS Trish I am sad you relapsed because I know you have a sticky quit in you and I want you to believe in that for yourself, believe you can do it no matter who or what rattles the cage xx
  6. sorry but that made I laff :lol: translation - made one laugh :P
  7. hey you crazy Irish bird whats occurring?? - I just logged on and saw this thread pm me chicken xxx
  8. No dreams for me either :blink: You are kicking this quit - like a boss!
  9. great feeling isnt it - goof for you aine an bet your hair looks fab
  10. Awesome Sarah and what great non smoking friends you have
  11. Tink replied to Still winning's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Marti - Im so pleased you posted an SOS thats exactly the right thing you did I can relate to what you did last night mine was emotional upset plus wine - 2 worse triggers for me add them together and WHAM - I to tore the house to pieces looking for anything, I could not drive anywhere or (I would have) I even checked outside!! Thankfully I did a good clean up job and nothing could be found Now you got through last nights situation without smoking - you quit is stronger today mart you will go from strength to strength xx
  12. I will join you in NOPE
  13. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3 too late julie he took it down - time expired it was a real photo though
  14. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  15. wow bug thats looks great - it will be awesome xx now dont forget your flyers and say choo choo every ten minutes :P
  16. quick before you miss it LOL Edited to say - photo Up - nothing else :P
  17. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Bakon is exposing himself again :o 0
  18. Ladybug 2-3-2014 Tracey 22-11-2013
  19. Tink replied to Doreensfree's topic in Socializing
    aww doreen ((hugs)) I swear by green tea with added honey cures many ills get well soon xx
  20. I know you can get them stripes Juan - every single one of them and you will wear them with pride as you would have earned them and we will call you sarge Juan :)
  21. Thanks I had not heard of those I will try them xx
  22. ladies please dont be offended that I havent liked your comments as - I appreciate and like your imput but I do not like that you are suffering problems :( xxx
  23. Stu - I do feel for the partners I really do as they can go through hell as well and I am also grateful for mine being my sounding board and verbal punch bag ;) - but I hate being like it as I turn into my evil twin who is not the real Tracey at all and then comes the guilt :( so I do hope this thread will help you some way xxx

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.