Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tink

  1. Tink replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    ouch :( I hear they can get massive over there - scary stuff
  2. I will NOPE
  3. Tink replied to jimmy's topic in Off The Record
    ALSO MISSING sharon - checked in :) soozie iamdoingit amy
  4. Tink replied to Brittany's topic in Celebrations!
    and look at your lovely ticker already - way to go Brittany one step at a time love your attitude already :)
  5. daily mantra along with NOPE :) bumped for newbies
  6. I would say 10 would more than cover it I need 8 at the moment thanks alot :)
  7. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    the nearest thing we have is "dumplings" that are made with suet and eaten with meat, vegetables and gravy or scones which are bready/cake like and can be eaten plain,savoury or sweet (definately not with gravy) when I had your biscuits for breakfast - it tasted like our plain scones :)
  8. I think men might be jealous as they cannot lick their own bits and cats are jealous as they have to :P :P :P :P
  9. congrats how did the baby shower go?
  10. 10 months is awesome - congratulations
  11. Q is it possible to increase the limit for recipients in a multi message?? as I want to set one up for the UK get together and the limit is only to 5 :(
  12. OK I am going to start organizing this finally - if you want to meet up with us please add name here and I will include you in the multi message I am setting up :) people already on here need not as I have included you already: ACTION Me Andrew66 El Bandito RobF Sharonsiff Marti Sarah Doreen
  13. bumped for the newbies :)
  14. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    accents in the tones - but i am tone deaf and cannot sing - so always british accent for me :) cookies with icing or iced biscuits
  15. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    lol sarah wanker - is slang for a male who masturbates and is used to insult someone as in " you bloody wanker" (idiot) can also be used in humour as MQ says :) - I like the word LOL especially when said with a broad accent :)
  16. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  17. 7 squeaks are awesome - well done sarah x
  18. no cheese for you :P
  19. thanks stu I dont think my dinosaur of a phone will accept that LOL but will look at it on line :) x edited to add - looked at the site a bit structured for me cant be bothered to weigh things but think I will try it - I got on the scales not too bad 9st 4lbs but then I am only 5`4" :D (frightened to put the other leg on the scales now :P :lol:
  20. boiled egg spinach tomatoes banana green tea white coffee
  21. Tink replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    my sense of humour - loose that and Im off the bridge :) Have you ever stolen anything?
  22. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Games
    melons
  23. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    Hun - (nice person) as in honey
  24. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    * * * * *

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.