Something I've been wondering... (hehehehe)

sherry

Why is it some men (not all) say they don't care much for cats?  :prankster2:

The two DO have some things in common after all... 

(again not all men/cats, but enough that  it makes me say "Hmmm") 

Both only Want affection  on their terms - then they want to be left alone.

Both only Give affection when they want something- a scratch behind the ear- that "special"  treat, then they can't be bothered till they want something next time...

And of course there's the fact that they both occasionally "miss the pot".. :this:

they should be best buds!! :P ......just say'n... :yes3:  

• Like 3

I'm glad you said 'not all' lol... ;) :P

well, sure, mom and poppy have a cat, (Frankie), my poppy thinks the sun raise's an sets on him!  :) ... sooooo,man type person...why is it some of "your kind" say they don't like cats when there ARE similarity's ??Huh? why is that ??  .... I'll wait  for an answer.... I have ALLLLLL day!!!..... :P ......... :whistle3:

Wrong girl here to ask - both cats love hub more than me !

Aw, Pip... well,... maybe it's not that they love hubby more then you...maybe they think he needs more attention then you  (male ego an all that LOL!!!!)....your's are the "not all " I was talk'n about... :)

• Like 1

Love this post! Lmao :D so true.

My fiancé doesn't like cats...they love him though, also, I love cats but they shy away from me :( .....cats & men are very weird creatures! Lol

Aw, Pip... well,... maybe it's not that they love hubby more then you...maybe they think he needs more attention then you  (male ego an all that LOL!!!!)....your's are the "not all " I was talk'n about... :)

Alrighty mis lace A- will sit tight and see other responses :-)

• Like 1

Love this post! Lmao :D so true.

My fiancé doesn't like cats...they love him though, also, I love cats but they shy away from me :( .....cats & men are very weird creatures! Lol

"weird" I know, right?!!...  :D

you bring up another thing the 2 have in common - it's like the ones they know love them they ignore,  and spend their time try'n to "win over" those who don't....go figure  :huh:

I wonder if Eve hadn't eat'n that apple would us women have been given "something" different to fall in love with - and men would be another pet to us... cats, dogs, birds, men (not necessarily in that order LOL!!!   :laugh2: )

• Like 1

Alrighty mis lace A- will sit tight and see other responses :-)

yep,.... waiting for one of the men folk to offer up an explanation ... i wonder if their all in a meeting right now try'n to figure out how best to respond... or if they are just shell shocked that we know that (some) are like cats, and their tongue tied...

cats got their tongue!!  ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right... I miss pot all the time.

.. um, ... hmmm....ok then, thats an admission of some kind!!!   (not sure which pot you're talk'n about, but thats OK, LOL!!!!!!!!)    B)  :rolleyes:

Well, I lovey cat, so can't help here :rolleyes:

yeah, see you're one of the "good guy's"....my hubby's one of those who thinks cats are only good for catch'n mice, otherwise i'd adopt everyone that came around... i've told him - him and cats are a like, ..... can't post his reply here.. but he wasn't happy!!!! :laugh3: ....... still think it's true though.....  :spiteful:

• Like 1

I think it all depends on the seasoning and the sauce...cat can be to anyone's taste. It's in the preparation.

LOL!! EL B.......you are just sooooooooooooo bad!!!

( funny,... but soooooo bad   :diablo:  :laugh3: )    

"weird" I know, right?!!... :D

you bring up another thing the 2 have in common - it's like the ones they know love them they ignore, and spend their time try'n to "win over" those who don't....go figure :huh:

I wonder if Eve hadn't eat'n that apple would us women have been given "something" different to fall in love with - and men would be another pet to us... cats, dogs, birds, men (not necessarily in that order LOL!!! :laugh2: )

LOL!!!! Probably :D

• Like 1

I love my cat but he gets away with murder in this house.  He talks back all the time, never cleans up after himself and he thinks he knows when I've slept long enough and wakes me up.

But, he's a good "mouser" so I look over his few faults. :)

• Like 1