Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tink

  1. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    bir (turkish)
  2. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    exactly lol
  3. Tink replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    five times
  4. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Games
    why does everything end in E - lol escargot (snails)
  5. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    yeah but we might win if only I post her -2 :P LOL
  6. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    uno
  7. this calls for and we must be girls LOL :lol:
  8. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    -1 :P
  9. I use Yslang Yslang - lovely :)
  10. Tink replied to ...'s topic in Off The Record
    124 :)
  11. will have to check it out now ;)
  12. hi Mason welcome to the forum :) congratulations on your choice to quit and absolutely you can do it and make this your sticky quit. I quit before but this is different i FEEL DIFFERENT THE SUPPORT HERE IS FANTASTIC education and support makes all the difference, keep reading and posting about your journey there are people here who`s spouses do still smoke - who know`s maybe your wife will join when she is ready? one step at a time yoo hoo for you
  13. would have loved to have seen the girls faces - so proud of you Lace Way to go :D
  14. fantastic Evelyn The worse is definately behind you you deserve this quit - protect it no matter what you did awesome :)
  15. welcome and fantastic news that you and hubby are doing this together please do not be scared you can do this the pair of you nothing to be affraid of one step at a time, minute by minute, hour by hour drink lots of water, take long walks read here as much as possible and post so people can support you this is the start of your new life - be excited :D
  16. I just burst into tears for you Lace - I will post more later x
  17. Move it woman!!!!!
  18. Tink posted a topic in Socializing
    Some things are lost in translation across the ponds and probably can be read wrong sooooooo if you dont understand a word or want the meaning of it lets post it (naughty words will be ignored) Bakon and RobF! even in different parts of the UK we have different words for things so people can post their words along side if that makes sense LOL ie Holiday = vacation gas station=petrol station=garage good luck :D
  19. Tink replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    elephants
  20. thank you - I thought my PC was goofing up :)
  21. I stay quit for my above reasons
  22. ok jackie I am exercising this morning now repeat after me - just for today I will not eat chocolate and I will move my butt :good3:
  23. Instead of sending a PM I thought this thread could be used to ask questions - forum related as others might have the same questions to ask Q - Is the Orange theme here to stay or is it a problem on my computer why I cannot change it back to the old presentation? Q - can guests post or do they need to be members first?
  24. I will join you Stu Nope for me
  25. https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/10359161_563914393717528_6160767174684767715_n.jpg

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.