Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tink

  1. a sensitive person who likes spin classes :blink:
  2. do I even want to know why you smell of goat colleen? LOL lemon juice rinse :)
  3. awesome job colleen - thanks for all the laughs and support
  4. Tink posted a topic in Celebrations!
    Colleen I am soon to bed and then away to work first thing in the morning so just wanted you to have this little treat for your 1 year Anny :) http://www.jibjab.com/view/zRhDR-ifQ7O8VJYDMUoP7Q?utm_campaign=Sharer+PopUp&utm_content=male_striptease_vday&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=Facebook
  5. you are all so kind thank you xx
  6. 2 months is fantastic well done hope you are enjoying your new smoke free life :)
  7. once you quit smoking - anything is possible - anything :) new found confidence and freedom melts into the other areas of your life all change for the good as you want what is best for yourself :) so glad things have improved for you and your family christa - you all deserve to be happy :)
  8. congratulations Rachael 7 months is awesome I cant wait to get there keep going forward rachael no matter what hun best wishes to you hope you are ok xx
  9. I know exactly how you feel jackie I am the same I do ok for a day then have a pig out LOL maybe we should be virtual gym/workout buddies and have to be accountable and kick up butt if needed lol
  10. Tink replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    I am happy its Sunday and I have to do absolutely nothing :)
  11. wow colleen I am so excited for you and your 1 year anny yay for you xx
  12. I am so hanging its not even funny :wacko2: booze detox for me! I am a non smoker - so I am grateful for that :)
  13. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  14. Tink replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    sorry was too - blurrrrr xx
  15. so just to fill you in on a few details so you know whats going on inside my head this week :blink: since I have quit I have re-evaluated my life and am making changes I have moved out of my home last month but still come back every other week for 4 days when off from work mainly to see my dog and to see if it will work with s/o on a part-time basis this I have come to realise will not be the case and the inevitable needs to happen I cannot bare to think about leaving my dog - we have such a bond its unreal and I cannot take her as she is his dog :( I keep putting things off I am damned if I do and damned if I dont :( I am just complete mush when it comes to animals - humans I can deal with I will not smoke - I am learning to deal with these emotions without smoking and will not use them as an excuse as there will be other issues in the future as this is life I will post while I am learning and on this journey - I will not hide in a corner so thanks for all your support - and I have not lost the plot - yet LOL I get through this I get through anything! (is my thinking)
  16. Happy Birthday Cristobal :) hope you have a great day jajajajajajaja I know you read here but do not post but I just want to say thanks for your wisdom in the early days of my quit :)
  17. HI DD sorry I am late congratulations hun 5 months is awesome thanks for all you do for the celebration thread xx
  18. yay go you we miss you how are you? congratulations on your 5 months thats awesome :)
  19. well done laura those triumphs will strengthen your quit for when the going gets tough you are doing great :)
  20. all good I drank lots of water and fell asleep with dog on sofa drinking is still my enemy = back to school for me! I will do whatever it takes - I will not smoke again - NOPE this stage will pass thank you for being there for me x
  21. getting through it its passing but dang it why is this happening at 6 months need some serious mental RETRAINING WHEN WINE IS INVOLVED ME THINKS!
  22. fecking addiction im 6 months for christ sake wtf
  23. no i will do this

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.